Your query is not very clear. What do you mean by deficiency in the functioning in the housing society? And how it is related with harassment in IT employee in IT sector?

For the CHS matter, do...Read More

Dear Sir/Madam,
I m from Nashik, my self Sujit A. Katkade, i m farmer by profession & not related with S.S.J. FINANCE Company & my problem is one of my relative Mr. Pandurang S. Shirsat is having Demat A/c in S.S.J. Finance & Securities Pvt. Ltd. located in Nashik and his Demat A/c no. is NKNK117. Mr. Shirsat is invested Rs. 20,000/ in his own demat a/c & he withdraw Rs. 10,000/ thru S.S.J. Finance & after he make trading loss in his own demat a/c in year 2012. After 2 years means in 2014 Mr. Shirast bounced my cheque of Rs. 20,000/ & filed case against me in Nashik Road District Court to recover his demat trading loss & he also give his demat a/c loss statement with my cheque copy & he appeal to District Court, Mr. Sujit Katkade is Share-Broker of S.S.J. Finance & he makes my demat trading losses. But I m not a share broker of S.S.J. Finance, i m a farmer by proffession. Mr. Shirsat makes his own loss & he plans to recover his losses thru my cheque. So my humble request to you if i m not share broker, how Mr. Shirsat is recover his loss. So my humble request is the case is stand in Nashik Road District Court, so u can adviced me in this matter or any law or section to disposed this case or discharged this case from the court. Mr. Shirsat is a demat holder of S.S.J. Finance & my self Mr. Katkade is a farmer (not a share broker). So please help me in this matter on urgent basic. If you are tell me any section or law of company act to my email so i can filed discharge application in District Court. It is the matter under SEBI or NSE court, so i can help to remove in this matter on urgent basic. I m very tired since 24 months when the case filed Mr. Shirsat against me. So pls send any Compant act or law section or any suggession or any SEBI or NSE ACT to clean cheat me or remove me from this case, pls contact me or email me on urgent basic in this matter.

Thanks & Regards,
Sujit A. Katkade
The things that you had mentioned above are not very clear. Also since the matter is already in court, you need to consult with your lawyer, if you have one or appoint one, who will guide your...Read More