We had mentioned in last week’s closing report that Nifty, Sensex were overbought and may trade sideways. The major indices made all-time highs but underwent correction and ended with minor gains. The trend of the major indices in the week is given in the table:     On...
  • INDIAN MARKET TRENDS From 20th November to 26th November, ML Small-cap Index rose 3%. ML Large-cap Index, ML Micro-cap Index and ML Mid-cap Index rose 2% each. ML Mega-cap Index, the NIFTY and the Sensex rose 1% each.     FUND FLOWS Foreigners: Foreign...
  • Computer Age Management Services Ltd (CAMS) is a mutual funds (MFs) transfer agency with a focus on technology-based solutions. It offers services to alternative investment funds (AIFs) and insurance companies, through service centres, white label call centres, online mobile applications and...
  • The size of the Indian plastic pipes industry is estimated to be Rs300 billion with 60% of the demand coming from the agricultural sector and the remaining 40% from the housing & building construction sector. Within that, the PVC (polyvinyl chloride) pipes and fittings segment in India was...
  • We had mentioned in Wednesday’s closing report that Nifty, Sensex may have broken the uptrend for now. On Thursday, the major indices bounced back and closed with decent gains. On the NSE, there were 1,261 advances, 588 declines and 366 unchanged.   The trends of the major indices in...
  • We are listening!

    Solve the equation and enter in the Captcha field.

    To continue

    Sign Up or Sign In



    online financial advisory
    Pathbreakers 1 & Pathbreakers 2 contain deep insights, unknown facts and captivating events in the life of 51 top achievers, in their own words.
    online financia advisory
    The Scam
    24 Year Of The Scam: The Perennial Bestseller, reads like a Thriller!
    Moneylife Online Magazine
    Fiercely independent and pro-consumer information on personal finance
    financial magazines online
    Stockletters in 4 Flavours
    Outstanding research that beats mutual funds year after year
    financial magazines in india
    MAS: Complete Online Financial Advisory
    (Includes Moneylife Online Magazine)
    FREE: Your Complete Family Record Book
    Keep all the Personal and Financial Details of You & Your Family. In One Place So That`s Its Easy for Anyone to Find Anytime
    We promise not to share your email id with anyone