" Rectification". If you are still not able to file online rectification, kindly contact e-filing Help Desk on 180042500025. I have already got two online intimations and also got a letter at home for paying the demand. Please let me know how can I proceed with filing the rectified return for this. And how can we be sure that after filing the rectified return, the demand will disappear from the efliling website, and it is not a glitch at their end( as the demand amount keeps on changing) . Please help me on this. Willing to have online/telephonic consultation. Please let me know. Thanks" />
Something went wrong
Your question will be published directly on the site. Please do not enter any personal details like name, mobile number, email id etc.

To ask a question

Sign Up or Sign In
than you