A personal loan is a borrower’s boon as it can be used in an emergency or when facing a shortage of funds. Since the loan does not have any end-usage restrictions, the amount can be used to fund a wedding, travel plans, medical needs, or practically anything under the sun. You can even take a personal loan to keep it as your emergency fund. With such benefits, a personal loan becomes the most comfortable financial cushion for most borrowers.
With the advent of technology, the application and disbursal of personal loans have become much easier. Several lenders offer this ease through their mobile applications. These apps offer instant personal loans to its customers. You only need a mobile phone and internet connection to get your personal loan instantly.
Here is a list of top 5 instant personal loan apps in India 2021
1. Fullerton India’s InstaLoan App:
It is a quick and convenient personal loan application for salaried and self-employed professionals. Fullerton India’s personal loan app
offers quick disbursal of the sanctioned loan amount to your registered bank account within 30 minutes* of loan approval.
Some of its features are:
The customers can apply for a Fullerton India Personal loan at any time, anywhere in India.
The app offers a hassle-free documentation process where the customers only need to upload their basic information and documents.
It is a completely digital process, with dynamic tracking status available.
Why Should You Choose Fullerton India for Personal Loans?
Fullerton India offers attractive personal loan with an online personal loan EMI calculator, online disbursal, flexible tenures, reasonable interest rates and well-rounded services. Some of the features of Fullerton India’s Personal loans are:
Personal Loans up to Rs. 25 Lakh* - At Fullerton India, the customers can borrow up to Rs. 25 lakhs*.
Flexible and Attractive Interest Rates - The starting rate is 11.99%* for salaried and self-employed individuals with a maximum limit of 36%*.
Hassle-free Documentation Process - The loan procedure is completely paperless if the customers apply online.
Quick Disbursal - After all checks are performed, the approved amount will be credited to the customers' bank account within 30 minutes* of approval.
Additional Benefits for Existing Customers - Fullerton India’s existing customers can expect additional benefits.
2. MoneyTap: MoneyTap is essentially a money lending company with flexible interest rates, currently servicing clients in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as 30+ cities in India.
3. EarlySalary: Through EarlySalary, an individual who has a salary of Rs 18,000 and above can get a personal loan up to Rs 2 lakh instantly. EarlySalary is targeted towards those individuals who don't have a credit history. With proper documentation, you can avail the loan from EarlySalary within 10 minutes of submitting an application.
4. KreditBee: The highest limit of loan you can take from the KreditBee app is Rs. 2 lakhs. KreditBee provides three types of loans; flex personal loans, online purchase loans, and personal loans for salaried people. You can take a loan for a tenure of 62 days to 15 months.
This app is also secured with the 128 bit SSL encryption for the safety of the important personal data of the customers. You can use the app for shopping from partner websites like Flipkart, Amazon, etc.
5. LazyPay: With LazyPay you can avail the credit from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1,00,000. You could also use this app while shopping from Zomato, Swiggy, Amazon or Flipkart, etc. and later you can pay with flexible EMI options.
An Instant Personal Loan App Offers the Following Benefits:
1. Save Time:
If you’re stuck in an emergency, you wouldn’t want to spend time running from one lender to another. Instant personal loans app
offers you a personal loan in a click of a button.
2. Access Anywhere: You don’t have to stand in long queues. If you’re opting for a personal loan, you can easily submit an online application from the comfort of your own home and let the process begin.
3. Digital Documentation: The time of self-attested xerox copies are gone. You can simply upload your documents through a scanner in your phone when applying for a personal loan, and have all the paperwork in your device as backup.
4. Easy Eligibility: A personal loan does not require you to jump through several hoops. Lenders have relaxed personal loan eligibility criteria because of the competition in the market. This can work in great benefit for you.
A personal loan is an excellent option for those looking for hassle-free financing options. To avail a personal loan, you need to meet a very basic eligibility criterion. It comprises a stable income, a stable place of residence, a good credit score, age and satisfactory repayment capacity. Whether you need Rs. 50,000 or 1,00,000, you can easily take a personal loan to fund your smaller needs.