The festival of Diwali (Deepawali) is here and so is the time to pamper yourself and your loved ones. Every year, millions of people eagerly wait for this festival to arrive before they make that long awaited purchase. Be it a smartphone for your father or mother, a new laptop for your sister or even that gaming console that you have been waiting for. Being the biggest festival in the country, most sellers – online and offline- also role out generous offers to ensure that consumers are incentivized for their much-awaited purchases.
The attractive deals and discounts are certainly a good opportunity for consumers to get their favorite products. However, a big-ticket purchase, despite the discounts/deals can leave a dent in your pocket. Moreover, especially during today’s uncertain and turbulent times, protecting and balancing your savings has become even more important. What if we tell you that you can buy those gifts for yourself or your loved ones and still be financially secure? Yes, this is now possible with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
What is Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
This is a unique and hassle-free, instant financing option that is available to consumers. What is unique about this financial instrument is that it comes with no hidden charges and there is no interest on your EMIs! This implies that you essentially pay the exact amount for your purchase through easy equitable monthly installments or EMIs. Hence, you don’t have to worry anymore about spending that hard earned money, all at once!
Thanks to the extensive network, partnerships and offerings, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card can be used to purchase more than one million products across 1 lakh+ Bajaj Finserv EMI Network partner
stores in India. What’s more? You can also use this card to make online purchases across leading online platforms like Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, Amazon, Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, Paytm Mall, Yatra, Samsung, Pepperfry, and many others.
Let’s take an example. You have been waiting eagerly for Diwali to purchase that big 55-inch screen television for yourself and family, which costs ~Rs. 1 Lakh. Now, you can pay all that money at once. However, you would have to spend a significant portion of your savings in order to make this purchase. However, with a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can make this purchase and convert the entire amount into easy EMIs for a 3, 6 or 12 months tenure. This means that all you have to pay at the time of purchase is a minimum amount and then pay-off the entire purchase into no cost EMIs. It is as simple and as convenient as that!
Now, Let’s explore some of the top features of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card to help you make an informed decision:
- The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is essentially a pre-approved loan and comes with a limit of up to Rs 4 lakh
- With this great card, comes great flexibility. You can pay for your purchases with flexible tenors ranging from 3 to 24 months
- Another great feature is that you don’t have to worry about carrying your card everywhere as you get easy access to it with your Finserv MARKETS app
How to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
You can easily apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card through the website or the app.
- To apply online, visit the Finserv MARKETS website or download the app.
- Go to Payments->EMI Card and click on Apply Now, which will take you to the Bajaj Finserv Login Portal. Alternatively, click on Get Card on the mobile app.
- Next, fill out a short form to check your eligibility for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- If eligible, pay a card fee of just Rs 530 (Rs 449 + GST) at the end of the online application process.
- On successful payment, all you need to do is submit your KYC documents at a partner store near you to get your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card activated. That’s it! You can now start using your card to make your favorite purchases, instantly!
- To apply offline, visit any one of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network stores and fill the application form for the Card there along with your KYC documents.
- On successful validation, you will receive a User ID and password for the Bajaj Customer portal where you can check the status of your application. That’s it!
Finserv MARKETS for all your financial needs
We all have differing financial needs at different stages of life. Finserv MARKETS, a digital financial services marketplace is a one-stop-solution for all such needs with unsecured and secured loans, insurance, investments and credit cards on offer. It offers a host of benefits and features such as exclusive app-only rewards, 24x7 chatbot assistance, a wide variety of products and lastly, a name that you can trust!
Your shopping needs are also taken care of. The Finserv MARKETS platform also sports an eStore where you can buy the latest mobiles, LEDs, laptops, consumer durables and home appliances at no cost EMI using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Make this Diwali memorable
With the festival of lights just round the corner, you can visit Finserv MARKETS to make this occasion truly memorable for yourself and your loved ones. The ease and convenience of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card can ensure that you are able to make all your desired purchases without any hassle or stress. Moreover, it doesn’t matter if you are making those purchases online or offline, as the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card will have you covered in both situations. No more worrying about the credit limit and repayment schedule with the flexibility at hand with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
This Diwali, you can simply buy, and pay later at your convenience.