After grand success of
"THE SCAM" - Now a superhit web series
Inside story of the National Stock Exchange’s amazing success, leading to hubris,
regulatory capture and algo scam
Rated 4.6 / 5 on Amazon as on July 1, 2021
Rated 4.35 / 5 on Goodreads as on July 1, 2021
- How NSE, set up by government-owned institutions, trounced the 100-year old BSE within two years to emerge as a transparent and efficient exchange platform.
- How NSE was involved in the Scam of 2001 but emerged unscathed
- How NSE launched its co-location services illegally in 2010
- How SEBI allowed NSE to get away with repeated transgressions
- How SEBI stopped BSE from acquiring CAMS because of conflict of interest while allowing NSE to do just that. It then did an about turn in 2020
- How NSE acquired a stake in Omnesys, the subsidiary of a brokerage firm, despite blatant conflict of interest with its role as a first-line regulator
- How Chitra Ramkrishna’s appointment as NSE’s managing director in 2013 was manipulated and how she ran the Exchange like a private fief
- How NSE was repeatedly let off with a warning for serious violations such as fat-finger crash and client code modification
- How SEBI buried the algo scam by first asking the NSE to fix responsibility, which the NSE failed to do and then deliberately issuing weak show-cause notices.
- How the scandalous appointment and exit of Subramanian Anand was an egregious example of what was happening at the Exchange.
Order your copies until stocks last.
© 2021. All rights reserved by Kensource Information Services.