JinkoSolar Introduces High Efficiency “WING” Series Modules
SHANGHAI, Jul. 3
Improved ergonomic design ideal for ground mount systems and rooftop projects
SHANGHAI, July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- JinkoSolar ( http://www.jinkosolar.com ) Holding Co., Ltd. (“JinkoSolar” or the “Company") (NYSE: JKS), one of the world’s leading solar power product manufacturers, today unveiled its “WING” series solar modules. The sleek, lightweight product line marks a significant upgrade to the company’s already robust lineup of premium solar modules for residential and commercial applications.
WING series modules are marked by improved ergonomic design and aesthetics. Thinner than similar products at only 30-40 millimetres thick, the 0.5 kilogram, lightweight modules are optimized for ground-mount systems, yet also ideal for rooftop applications. These size and weight improvements increase packing density to allow for 6 solar modules rather than 3 per box, thus enabling a significant reduction in transportation costs.
Additional design improvements include rounded corners to make installation safer and more convenient. Junction boxes applied to WING series modules are potted junction boxes with the IP 67 protection standard. This effectively protects key components from water damage and extreme conditions by using a large area of copper for heat dissipation.
Along with improvements to the physical structure, the WING series also achieves an increase in efficiency. The power output of a 60-cell polycrystalline solar module can reach up to 260W with a conversion efficiency of 16.05%. All modules in the series have received a IEC 2400Pa Mechanical Load Test Certificate and passed the 5400Pa Mechanical Load Test in Jinko’s UL WTDP lab. The WING modules yielded superior stress analysis results compared to older products.
“JinkoSolar continues to strive be better than we were yesterday,” said Kangping Chen, CEO of JinkoSolar. We are committed to providing our customers with the most cost-efficient products in an increasingly competitive market, and we are confident that our new WING modules will deliver a superior experience. JinkoSolar works hard to ensure added value and better ROI for our customers and investors.”
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) is a leading solar power product manufacturer with cost efficient operations based in Jiangxi Province and Zhejiang Province in China and sales and marketing offices in Shanghai, China, Singapore, Munich, Germany, San Francisco, U.S., Queensland, Australia, Ontario, Canada, Bologna, Italy, Montpellier, France and Zug, Switzerland. JinkoSolar has built a vertically integrated solar product value chain with an integrated annual capacity of approximately 1.2GW as of December 31, 2011.
SOURCE JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.
Feed from BusinessWire
ESIPL Signs Multi-year Distribution Agreement with Airtel Digital TV
Source: ESPN STAR Sports (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 12:31
Max Life Insurance Enterprise Level PBT Up 17% to Rs. 860 Crore for FY 2012-13
Source: Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 12:00
Gemalto Integrates Qualcomm Technology to Enable Rapid and Cost Effective Design and Deployment of M2M Solutions
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 11:15
Alison Kay appointed to lead Global Power & Utilities at Ernst & Young
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:48
Printronix Introduces Another TallyGenicom Innovation That Expands Advantages of Line Matrix Printing over Laser Technology for Southeast Asia and Oceania Markets
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:35
Printronix Expands Advantages of Line Matrix Printing over Laser Technology for Southeast Asia and Oceania Markets
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:27
Startuppo.in and Eazyhire.in Alliance – “Of the Startups, By the Startups and For the Startups”
Source: Startuppo.in - Eazyhire.in (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:20
JPMorgan Chase Declares Common Stock Dividend and Reports on Preliminary Vote Results at Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:20
LTE World Summit Announces Shortlist for LTE Awards
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:09
Quintiles Rated Industry Leader and Highest in Service Quality in Phase II/III Clinical Research
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:00
Feed from PR Newswire
New Research From Acision Reveals 79% of US Consumers are Now Using Multi-Service Messaging but There is a Unique Opportunity for Carriers to Offer Richer Services
Source: Acision UK Ltd On: 22nd May, 04:01 AM
UBM India's Giving Back - NGO India 2013 Conference Focuses on Building Fruitful NGO-Government-Corporate Partnerships
Source: UBM India On: 22nd May, 04:00 AM
First Ever ILS in India a Huge Success
Source: UBM India Pvt. Ltd. On: 22nd May, 03:59 AM
Typeface and Technology Leader, Monotype, Expands Into India and Establishes Global Innovation Hub in the Country
Source: Monotype Solutions India Pvt. Ltd On: 22nd May, 03:18 AM
Netmagic, NTT Communications Group Company to Open 100,000 sq. ft. Data Center in Electronic City, Bangalore by December 2013
Source: NTT Communications Corporation On: 22nd May, 02:00 AM
Gartner Names Capillary Technologies a \'Cool Vendor\'
Source: Capillary Technologies Pvt Ltd On: 22nd May, 01:30 AM
GlobalOutlook Gains Momentum With GO UConnect, a Cloud-based Unified Communications and Collaboration Solution
Source: GlobalOutlook On: 22nd May, 12:30 AM
RS Software Featured as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in India
Source: R.S. Software (India) Ltd. On: 22nd May, 12:30 AM
UBM India\'s Giving Back - NGO India 2013 Conference Focuses on Building Fruitful NGO-Government-Corporate Partnerships
Source: UBM India Pvt. Ltd. On: 21st May, 11:30 PM
Composite Insights Report Analyses Global Multiaxial Fabrics Industry - Demand to reach $1.1 billion in 2018
Source: Composite Insights Pvt Ltd On: 21st May, 10:00 AM
- Phaneesh Murthy: Let off by Infosys, sacked by iGate over sexual harassment charges
- Is the interest in Gold ETFs waning?
- OMCs to stop LPG deliveries to houses with multiple-connections from 1st June
- BSE to shift 29 scrips to T group category for failure to comply with demat norms
- Sun TV Networks announces 11% jump in its net profit
- S&P cautions India of rating downgrade; retains negative outlook
- COMPAT orders cement cos to pay 10% of the Rs6,307 crore penalty
- ITC net profit up 19.4%, aided by non-cigarette and agri-business segments
- Vikram Pandit to buy stake in JM Financial, to head its proposed banking arm
- MMM India, another MLM taking people for “double-your-money” ride
- RBI tells HDFC Bank not to make up its own KYC verification rules
- Why I-T returns of Pawar, Jindal and Gandhi are exempted from RTI?
- The draconian LBT: Local Body Tax explained
- How much longer can the FM, RBI ignore HSBC in India?
- Aadhaar: Private ownership of UID data- Part I
- Aadhaar: Who owns the UID database? –Part II
- Did HSBC Bank resort to toxic churning and illegitimate transactions to earn commissions?
- PNB Metlife refunds Rs25,000 to the correct policyholder: another Moneylife victory
- The draconian LBT: Local Body Tax explained
- Goa’s Advocate General is the highest paid across the country, reveals RTI
- Mass mis-selling: 59,000 investors in Kolhapur are alleged to have lost money in LIC ULIPs
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low – I? Maximum buying at peak index levels
- Investors lost Rs1 lakh crore due to poor regulation. Will there be a CBI probe?
- Directors of public sector banks: The ground reality
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low–II? Momentum-chasing
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low–III? Panic-selling during declines
- Has Rakesh Maria tried to salvage his image through Ram Gopal Varma’s film on the 26/11 attack?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls
Join 22, 000 Others
- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Access to www.moneylife.in to comment, create alerts
- Your own profile in Moneylife.in
- All special mailers
- Basic membership to MSSN, our new initiative
- Free ebooks
- Invitation to events
- Invitation to round-table meets
- Access to Insurance helpline
- Access to counselling sessions
- Access to Reading room in Mumbai