Growing Demand for General Purpose Instruments in India
Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar discussing what growth opportunities lay ahead for this market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 1, 2012
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Now available on demand, with complimentary registration
Sujan Sami, Industry Manager for Frost & Sullivan's Measurement & Instrumentation practice
With the general purpose test equipment industry becoming increasingly mature, test vendors will have to tap into opportunities within emerging regions to maximize their growth in the years ahead. One such dynamic market is India, which will be covered in this briefing, with highlights of key trends.
This briefing will benefit test equipment manufacturers, distributors, rental companies, system integrators, and end-users by discussing significant developments expected to impact the general purpose test equipment market in India over the next three to five years.
Why you should attend:
- Realize the size of the market opportunity
- Learn about key trends
- Identify growth opportunities in end-user industries
"There is increased growth from the educational standpoint with a surge in higher education," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Manager Sujan Sami. "Education is a key end-user segment for the general purpose test equipment market today with lots of government incentives. This, and expectations for more R&D in this part of the region from both international and regional vendors, is expected to increase the demand for general purpose test equipment in India."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Measurement & Instrumentation practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/M&I
- To view the recorded briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Feed from BusinessWire
ESIPL Signs Multi-year Distribution Agreement with Airtel Digital TV
Source: ESPN STAR Sports (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 12:31
Max Life Insurance Enterprise Level PBT Up 17% to Rs. 860 Crore for FY 2012-13
Source: Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 12:00
Gemalto Integrates Qualcomm Technology to Enable Rapid and Cost Effective Design and Deployment of M2M Solutions
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 11:15
Alison Kay appointed to lead Global Power & Utilities at Ernst & Young
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:48
Printronix Introduces Another TallyGenicom Innovation That Expands Advantages of Line Matrix Printing over Laser Technology for Southeast Asia and Oceania Markets
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:35
Printronix Expands Advantages of Line Matrix Printing over Laser Technology for Southeast Asia and Oceania Markets
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:27
Startuppo.in and Eazyhire.in Alliance – “Of the Startups, By the Startups and For the Startups”
Source: Startuppo.in - Eazyhire.in (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:20
JPMorgan Chase Declares Common Stock Dividend and Reports on Preliminary Vote Results at Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:20
LTE World Summit Announces Shortlist for LTE Awards
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:09
Quintiles Rated Industry Leader and Highest in Service Quality in Phase II/III Clinical Research
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:00
Feed from PR Newswire
New Research From Acision Reveals 79% of US Consumers are Now Using Multi-Service Messaging but There is a Unique Opportunity for Carriers to Offer Richer Services
Source: Acision UK Ltd On: 22nd May, 04:01 AM
UBM India's Giving Back - NGO India 2013 Conference Focuses on Building Fruitful NGO-Government-Corporate Partnerships
Source: UBM India On: 22nd May, 04:00 AM
First Ever ILS in India a Huge Success
Source: UBM India Pvt. Ltd. On: 22nd May, 03:59 AM
Typeface and Technology Leader, Monotype, Expands Into India and Establishes Global Innovation Hub in the Country
Source: Monotype Solutions India Pvt. Ltd On: 22nd May, 03:18 AM
Netmagic, NTT Communications Group Company to Open 100,000 sq. ft. Data Center in Electronic City, Bangalore by December 2013
Source: NTT Communications Corporation On: 22nd May, 02:00 AM
Gartner Names Capillary Technologies a \'Cool Vendor\'
Source: Capillary Technologies Pvt Ltd On: 22nd May, 01:30 AM
GlobalOutlook Gains Momentum With GO UConnect, a Cloud-based Unified Communications and Collaboration Solution
Source: GlobalOutlook On: 22nd May, 12:30 AM
RS Software Featured as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in India
Source: R.S. Software (India) Ltd. On: 22nd May, 12:30 AM
UBM India\'s Giving Back - NGO India 2013 Conference Focuses on Building Fruitful NGO-Government-Corporate Partnerships
Source: UBM India Pvt. Ltd. On: 21st May, 11:30 PM
Composite Insights Report Analyses Global Multiaxial Fabrics Industry - Demand to reach $1.1 billion in 2018
Source: Composite Insights Pvt Ltd On: 21st May, 10:00 AM
- Phaneesh Murthy: Let off by Infosys, sacked by iGate over sexual harassment charges
- Is the interest in Gold ETFs waning?
- OMCs to stop LPG deliveries to houses with multiple-connections from 1st June
- BSE to shift 29 scrips to T group category for failure to comply with demat norms
- Sun TV Networks announces 11% jump in its net profit
- S&P cautions India of rating downgrade; retains negative outlook
- COMPAT orders cement cos to pay 10% of the Rs6,307 crore penalty
- ITC net profit up 19.4%, aided by non-cigarette and agri-business segments
- Vikram Pandit to buy stake in JM Financial, to head its proposed banking arm
- MMM India, another MLM taking people for “double-your-money” ride
- RBI tells HDFC Bank not to make up its own KYC verification rules
- Why I-T returns of Pawar, Jindal and Gandhi are exempted from RTI?
- The draconian LBT: Local Body Tax explained
- How much longer can the FM, RBI ignore HSBC in India?
- Aadhaar: Private ownership of UID data- Part I
- Aadhaar: Who owns the UID database? –Part II
- Did HSBC Bank resort to toxic churning and illegitimate transactions to earn commissions?
- PNB Metlife refunds Rs25,000 to the correct policyholder: another Moneylife victory
- The draconian LBT: Local Body Tax explained
- Goa’s Advocate General is the highest paid across the country, reveals RTI
- Mass mis-selling: 59,000 investors in Kolhapur are alleged to have lost money in LIC ULIPs
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low – I? Maximum buying at peak index levels
- Investors lost Rs1 lakh crore due to poor regulation. Will there be a CBI probe?
- Directors of public sector banks: The ground reality
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low–II? Momentum-chasing
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low–III? Panic-selling during declines
- Has Rakesh Maria tried to salvage his image through Ram Gopal Varma’s film on the 26/11 attack?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls
Join 22, 000 Others
- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Access to www.moneylife.in to comment, create alerts
- Your own profile in Moneylife.in
- All special mailers
- Basic membership to MSSN, our new initiative
- Free ebooks
- Invitation to events
- Invitation to round-table meets
- Access to Insurance helpline
- Access to counselling sessions
- Access to Reading room in Mumbai