Asia Pacific Turns Blu with Continuous Investment in Radisson Blu Brand
SINGAPORE, Jul. 12
SINGAPORE, July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups, today unveiled its latest Radisson Blu brand campaign - Turning the World Blu - in Asia Pacific, as part of the Group's commitment to grow its first class hotel brand. Since 2011, the Group will have invested a total of USD 7 million in building the brand's visibility globally. Radisson Blu is one of Asia's fastest growing hotel brands, offering first class accommodation and engaging hospitality. Of the brand's 346 properties in operation and under development globally, 20 per cent (69) are in Asia Pacific.
During the second half of 2012, the Turning the World Blu brand campaign will roll out across the globe - the United States, Europe, Middle East, Africa and in Asia Pacific. The locally inspired creative feature architecturally stunning landmarks, which represent the key markets in which Radisson Blu hotels and resorts are located, as well as iconic hotel photography and select visuals of the hotel interiors. At the center of the campaign is a focus on the brand's hallmarks including 100% Guest Satisfaction, Late Check Out and Free Internet - which is available in every Radisson Blu hotel and resort around the world and is the brand's most highly regarded hallmark among business and leisure travelers. The campaign represents Carlson Rezidor's investment of USD 3 million in the Radisson Blu brand in Asia Pacific alone between 2011 and 2012.
"We have established strong growth momentum in Asia Pacific, expanding the portfolio from one Radisson Blu hotel and resort in 2010, to 29 at the end of 2011. By 2015, the Group will have close to 70 Radisson Blu hotel and resorts operating in the region. Continuing our investment in the Radisson Blu brand for the second year is a strategic move to raise the profile of the brand as we continue to grow the number of Radisson Blu hotels and resorts in gateway cities and key destinations," commented Simon C. Barlow, president, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Asia Pacific.
"The Turning the World Blu campaign marks a new milestone for the Radisson Blu brand, as for the first time Carlson Rezidor is investing in a global campaign that will see the brand reaching out to customers around the world. This campaign is part of the Asia Pacific's three-year brand investment strategy to encourage travelers to ‘Discover Radisson Blu'. The integrated brand campaign will focus on promoting Radisson Blu brand hallmarks which are unique touch points for our guests when they stay with us. Through the campaign, we aim reach out and engage more guests to appreciate the World of Radisson," commented Lucinda Semark, executive vice president, Revenue Generation, Asia Pacific, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
The Turning the World Blu campaign in Asia Pacific will engage business and leisure travelers across 15 countries and be dominated by online advertising on BBC.com, CNNGo, Tribal Fusion and TIME.com to build the Radisson Blu brand's online presence, as well as in select pan-regional business titles including The Economist, TIME and Fortune China.
The integrated brand campaign will include experiential consumer touch points in key Asian cities to amplify brand festivities between August and December 2012. The brand's Free Internet hallmark will come to life via 3-D interactive street art in key locations to drive the message of free internet virally. In addition, thousands of pairs of tinted, Radisson Blu branded sunglasses will be distributed region-wide to encourage recipients to literally see the world from a Blu perspective. Clients and guests will once again join in a region-wide celebration as the popular Blu Day returns for a second year in October 2012.
For more information, please call +800-616-1283 or visit www.radissonblu.com
Notes to Editor
About Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group - born in early 2012 - is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups. The portfolio of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group includes more than 1,300 hotels, a global footprint spanning 81 countries and territories, a powerful set of global brands (Radisson Blu, Radisson(R), Park Plaza(R), Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inns & Suites By Carlson(SM) and Hotel Missoni). In most of the group's hotels, guests can benefit from the loyalty program Club Carlson(SM), one of the most rewarding loyalty programs in the world. The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group and its brands employ more than 80,000 people.
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., and Brussels, Belgium.
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
+1-763-212-1418 or +1-763-212-8129
SOURCE Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Feed from BusinessWire
Modest Growth Coupled With Intensified Pressure to Reduce Costs Leads to Conservative Expectations for the Coming Year According to Highly Anticipated Trends Survey from Brookfield Global Relocation Services
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 17:09
HiLITE Business Park –Unveiling the most Prestigious Workspace at HiLITE City
Source: HiLite Builders Pvt. Ltd (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 16:00
Hyundai Motor Commences the ‘Trophy Tour’ for ICC Champions Trophy 2013
Source: Hyundai Motor India Limited (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 15:41
Arthur D. Little Creates Strategy for Healthcare Launch Excellence
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 15:30
IPAN Hill+Knowlton Strategies Selected to be HSBC PR Agency
Source: IPAN Hill+Knowlton Strategies (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 14:02
Plancess Partners with LurnQ taking the $2 Billion Engineering Test Preparation Market Online
Source: LurnQ (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 12:14
Lundbeck: Depressive Symptoms Are Frequent During Manic Episodes of Bipolar I Disorder
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 12:10
LPU’s 3rd Convocation was an Historic Moment as Two Presidents of Asia’s Great Nations Graced the Occasion
Source: Lovely Professional University (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 11:30
Toshiba to Start Mass Production of Next Generation NAND Flash Memory
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 11:28
Gemalto and Encore Networks Partner to Provide M2M Wireless Solutions for Mission Critical Communications
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 11:10
Feed from PR Newswire
Composite Insights Report Analyses Global Multiaxial Fabrics Industry - Demand to reach $1.1 billion in 2018
Source: Composite Insights Pvt Ltd On: 21st May, 10:00 AM
Does my Butt Look Big in This? New, Honest Social Platform
Source: Americos Technologies Pvt Ltd On: 21st May, 09:20 AM
Using Tablets in Rural India to Build Demand for Safe Water
Source: Safe Water Network On: 21st May, 05:55 AM
Jedox Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
Source: Jedox AG On: 21st May, 05:00 AM
Arab Islamic Summit Calls on Hans Hassle for Vertical Urban Agriculture Solution for the MENA Region at Dushanbe May 20th 2013
Source: Plantagon International AB On: 21st May, 04:28 AM
SRS Cinemas Brings World-Class Entertainment Experience to Shimla
Source: SRS Group On: 21st May, 04:02 AM
Blue Prism Named 2013 Gartner "Cool Vendor"
Source: Blue Prism On: 21st May, 04:00 AM
Altran Preparing the Route for the Solar Impulse Trans-American Flight
Source: Altran On: 21st May, 04:00 AM
Lyon May 28 - 31 2013: The International Financial Research Community Meets at EMLYON Business School
Source: EMLYON On: 21st May, 08:00 AM
Apple Remains No.1 in the BrandZ(TM) Top 100 Ranking of the Most Valuable Global Brands
Source: Millward Brown and WPP On: 21st May, 07:00 AM
- Phaneesh Murthy: Let off by Infosys, sacked by iGate over sexual harassment charges
- Is the interest in Gold ETFs waning?
- OMCs to stop LPG deliveries to houses with multiple-connections from 1st June
- BSE to shift 29 scrips to T group category for failure to comply with demat norms
- Sun TV Networks announces 11% jump in its net profit
- S&P cautions India of rating downgrade; retains negative outlook
- COMPAT orders cement cos to pay 10% of the Rs6,307 crore penalty
- ITC net profit up 19.4%, aided by non-cigarette and agri-business segments
- Vikram Pandit to buy stake in JM Financial, to head its proposed banking arm
- MMM India, another MLM taking people for “double-your-money” ride
- RBI tells HDFC Bank not to make up its own KYC verification rules
- Why I-T returns of Pawar, Jindal and Gandhi are exempted from RTI?
- The draconian LBT: Local Body Tax explained
- How much longer can the FM, RBI ignore HSBC in India?
- Aadhaar: Private ownership of UID data- Part I
- Aadhaar: Who owns the UID database? –Part II
- Did HSBC Bank resort to toxic churning and illegitimate transactions to earn commissions?
- PNB Metlife refunds Rs25,000 to the correct policyholder: another Moneylife victory
- The draconian LBT: Local Body Tax explained
- Goa’s Advocate General is the highest paid across the country, reveals RTI
- Mass mis-selling: 59,000 investors in Kolhapur are alleged to have lost money in LIC ULIPs
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low – I? Maximum buying at peak index levels
- Investors lost Rs1 lakh crore due to poor regulation. Will there be a CBI probe?
- Directors of public sector banks: The ground reality
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low–II? Momentum-chasing
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low–III? Panic-selling during declines
- Has Rakesh Maria tried to salvage his image through Ram Gopal Varma’s film on the 26/11 attack?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls
Join 22, 000 Others
- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Access to www.moneylife.in to comment, create alerts
- Your own profile in Moneylife.in
- All special mailers
- Basic membership to MSSN, our new initiative
- Free ebooks
- Invitation to events
- Invitation to round-table meets
- Access to Insurance helpline
- Access to counselling sessions
- Access to Reading room in Mumbai