1. Moneylife magazine: A fortnightly personal finance magazine launched in 2006, has published some of most deeply-researched articles on gold, mutual funds, fixed income, stocks, insurance, collecting, best ways to save for your children, wills & nomination and even harmful drugs. Our previous issues are here http://moneylife.in/archive/magazine.html
2. Moneylife News & Views: Moneylife is among the most ethical media companies and is known for calling a spade a spade. This is reflected in our vibrant news and views portal (www.moneylife.in), which puts out information that is of direct relevance to investors, consumers and citizens. We send out a daily and weekly newsletter to over a lakh of readers.
3. Moneylife Foundation: A non-profit registered trust set up in February 2010, MLF works to promote financial literacy, consumer awareness, advocacy for safe and fair market practices through workshops, round table meetings, white papers, research, grievance redressal, counselling, etc. In this short period, the Foundation has conducted over 260 seminars and conferences. This record is unmatched by any other NGO. The activities of MLF are now larger than that of all recognized investor organizations put together. http://foundation.moneylife.in
4. Moneylife Smart Savers: A SEBI-registered, online financial planner.
For financial consumers, who need help with insurance, investment, taxes and financial planning, Moneylife Smart Savers provides ethical advice and quality information, backed by a decade of rigorous, unbiased research. Moneylife Smart Savers offers a package of 12 benefits including deeply-researched shortlist of investment and insurance products, a market-timing and asset-allocation tool and continuous online support. MSSN members get the benefit of the same ethical, pro-consumer and pro-investor philosophy that has characterized Moneylife’s approach from day one. http://savers.moneylife.in/pre-login/gb.html
MSSN also offers stockletters that have consistently beaten the best mutual funds. http://savers.moneylife.in/slfaq/
Moneylife Smart Savers Network: http://savers.moneylife.in/pre-login/gb.html
Moneylife has been founded by Debashis Basu and Sucheta Dalal who bring a combined experience of 60 years of understanding business, regulatory and consumer and investor issues.
Debashis Basu is a Chartered Accountant by qualification with three decades of experience as a journalist and the author of several business books. He has worked with The Times of India, Business World, Business India, Business Today, Financial Express and has written columns for Business Standard and The Economic Times. How now writes a fortnightly column for Business Standard. He has co-authored the best-selling The Scam: From Harshad Mehta to Ketan Parekh with Sucheta Dalal and has also authored Face Value: Creation and Destruction of Shareholder Value in India; Growth Alchemy: Why Smaller Firms Fail to Find Finance and How Market-based Solutions Can Help; Pathbreakers 1&2 and Plain Truth Series on Stocks, Mutual Funds and Investments. He was a member of the Task Force of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on the creation of IndoNext market segment for smaller companies and served as the member of the mutual fund advisory committee of SEBI. He directs the research and reporting on financial products at Moneylife and also oversees the design and business aspects of Moneylife.
Sucheta Dalal is among the best known financial journalists in India. Her three decades of outstanding investigative reporting spans the Harshad Mehta scam, CR Bhansali scam, exposé of Enron, bad loans in banks, numerous corporate shenanigans and regulatory lapses have appeared in Business Standard, The Economic Times and The Times of India. She received the Chameli Devi Award for outstanding journalism and Femina Woman of Substance Award, both in 1993. She served as a member of the NR Narayana Murthy committee on corporate governance in 2003, was a member of the primary market advisory committee of SEBI and a member of Investor Education and Protection Fund of the Government of India. She was also a trustee of the Ahmedabad-based Consumer Research and Education Centre. She has co-authored the best-selling book The Scam: From Harshad Mehta to Ketan Parekh; AD Shroff: A Titan of Fianance and Pathbreakers 1&2. Based on her outstanding investigative journalism spanning two decades, she was awarded the Padma Shri in 2006. She directs the current news and socially-oriented reporting at Moneylife, the Foundation’s activities and grievance redressal activities.
Moneylife is mainly read by savers that is, those who have the power to spend. It is a great platform for
- Print advertising in the Moneylife magazine. Print advertising can be of different sizes. We are also open to sponsored supplements
- Digital advertising in http://www.moneylife.in/ Digital Advertising can be banners of different sizes in our website
Please contact us at [email protected] and we would be happy to respond as soon as possible.
Moneylife is open to partnerships in different forms.
- Event sponsorships
- Barter advertising
- Custom publishing
- Content partnership
For your exact needs, please contact us at [email protected] and we would be happy to respond as soon as possible.
For Letters to the editor: [email protected]
For Editorial Dept: [email protected]
For Sales and Advertisement: [email protected]
For any other queries: [email protected]
Phone: +91- 22- 4920 5000 (Board)
Write to us at:
Unit No. 316, 3rd Floor,
Hind Service Industries,
Off. Veer Savarkar Marg,
Dadar (W), Mumbai 400 028
Moneylife's Office is open Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm and is closed on every alternate Saturday and on all Sundays and Holidays.
Social Media Links:
Moneylife Smart Savers
Twitter: at https://twitter.com/MoneylifeSavers
Facebook: at www.facebook.com/MoneylifeSavers
Moneylife is your organization. We would like to know your views. Please use the feedback button to share your views about Moneylife.