how do we stop that website to avoid these kind fake things?
I am cheated with dealzkart.com and it should not happen for others, for this I wanted down that website. for that what i have to do and where i have to complain about this?
please help me
Thanks & Regards
1. You need to immediately write to the seller and the company- Customer Service Manager of both the product seller and dealzkart.com, as platform provider, giving background and asking for a replacement of the product or refund of your money along with interest.
2. Also mention failing to get either, you will approach the Consumer Forum for compensation of the amount paid and also for the suffering faced due to sub-standard product without any valid warranty, and in attending the complaint as advised by Consumer Protection Organisation.
3. Wait for a reply for 15 days after which send a reminder. Again, after 15 days from the reminder letter, send a final notice. If there is still no reply after 15 days from sending the final notice, you can then take up your case before the District Consumer Forum of your area. The points of defence for you in this case should be the seller failed to deliver goods purchased as per its promise, sold you an outdated product that is outside the warranty period, and there was a violation of promises on warranty applicable.
4. This point you can mention in your complaint to Consumer Forum, which will direct the Seller to either replace the product or refund your money with cost for mental torture.
5. Important point, you must have all the relevant documents, like order receipt, payment made by you and the correspondence you had, before approaching the Consumer Forum.
6. Also try using social media networks like Twitter, Facebook to raise your voice. Usually complaints on social media sites are heard and resolved by the companies at a fast speed.
7. You can also approach nearest Police Station and file a case against, the seller, the platform and the manufacturer.
Shirish Shanbhag An MSc in Organic Chemistry and Diploma in Higher Education and Diploma in French. As a junior college teacher, he taught theory and practical in chemistry, to students in 11th and 12th standard at Patkar College from July 1980 to May 2012. After his retirement in May 2012, he started providing guidance to people on several issues. It includes, career guidance, Cooperative Housing Societies' legal paper works, Right to Information (RTI), Lokayukta, Ombudsman complaints, Marriage Registration,
Bapoo Malcolm Bapoo Malcolm is an Advocate at the Bombay High Court and a former national cycling champion and a man of many interests. Mr Malcolm is an expert in the mechanics of preparing Wills. He is advocate practising civil and criminal law as well as documentation and arbitration. He also takes up family court matters, redevelopment and MHADA matters and testamentary work, including litigation. Mr Malcolm operates in areas up to Nashik and Valsad and from Igatpuri to Udvada. He has experience in polluti
Jamshed Mistry Jamshed Mistry is a BCom, LLB, DLL & LW. He appears as Counsel in the Supreme Court and in various High Courts all over India. His clients have included several corporate companies as well as public sector corporations and institutions eg. the Reserve Bank of India and the Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking. He also works actively for social causes like the rights of disabled persons, beach safety (Goa Action Plan), the setting up of distinct hawking and non-hawking zones in
Shailesh Gandhi Shailesh Gandhi is a graduate in Civil Engineering from IIT Bombay. He was a first generation entrepreneur in plastic packaging and was CMD of Clear Plastics Ltd. At the end of the 90
Abhay Datar Abhay Datar is a consumer activist and is also Member of the Managing Committee of Mumbai Grahak Panchayat (MGP). He was Treasurer at MGP for over two and a half years. After working at Bank of Baroda for about 29 years, he retired as IT Manager. After retirement, Mr Datar joined Consumer Guidance Cell of MGP in 2008 and solved many cases related to banking including online fraudulent transactions, misuse of credit cards and ATM cards. Also handled cases related to mobile and mediclaim. Mr Data
AV Shenoy AV Shenoy hold degrees in both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering from VJTI, University of Bombay and a Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies. Worked as a Design Engineer in Electrical Business Group of Larsen & Toubro Ltd. at Powai from October 1969 to September 2001 and retired as Dy. General Manager. Also worked as a Facilitator/Trainer for implementation of Total Quality Management (TQM) and ISO 9000 in the organization. Since r
SD Israni Dr SD Israni is an Advocate & Partner of SD Israni Law Chambers and has over 37 years of experience in the field of Corporate, Commercial and Securities Laws. He has simply written the book on Indian securities laws, copies of which he kindly donated to Moneylife Foundation library. Dr Israni's professional achievements are formidable. He was a member of the Naresh Chandra Committee for simplification of Company Law relating to private and small companies. He has been on SEBI's committee on
Mohana Nair Mohana Nair is an Advocate practising in the Bombay High Court since January 1982. She is a partner at JMB Partners, director at Ugam Solutions and director at Avalon Consulting and has been a Proprietor at Mohana Nair Associates in the past. Ms Nair is a member of the Notary, Greater Mumbai since 1993, a member of the Bombay Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Practitioners Association and of the Legal Cell of Bombay Chamber of Commerce. Her clients include multinationals, foreign compan
Ashok Ravat Ashok Ravat is a qualified metallurgical engineer from UK in Systems and Operation Research. Being a passionate activist he has dedicated himself to consumer, environment and civic causes all his life. His consumer protection interests include being the Hon. Secretary of the All-India Bank Depositors
Sandeep Jalan Sandeep Jalan is a B Com and a LLB and is on the rolls of the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa since March 2010. He has under the guidance of the former Central Information Commissioner Shailesh Gandhi, has provided assistance to the State Information Commission, Mumbai, in strategizing expeditious disposal of 2nd appeals filed there. He is associated with many groups such as Advocates at Supreme Court of India, CSR India (IRDS), Corporate & Legal Professionals of India, Lawyersclubindia, Lead
To ask a questionPlease