What do I do if I forgot my password?
To access your password, enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Submit." You will get an e-mail with further instructions. Note: If you do not receive that e-mail, please confirm that you used the correct e-mail address associated with your Member account. If you require additional assistance, please contact our customer service.
How do I change my password?
You can change your password in the My Profile section. You will need to enter a new password in the Choose a Password box and then re-type that password in the Re-enter your password box. Once you've done this, click Update at the bottom of the page.
Please note: You will need to be logged in to access My Profile.
What do I do if I forgot my email address?
If you have created a display name, you should be able to log in using your username. You will then be able to access your email address in the My Profile section.
Please note: You have to be logged in to access My Profile.
If you do not have a display name, unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to retrieve the email address you used to create your Moneylife account. You will need to create a new Moneylife account.
How do I change my email address?
You can change your email address in the My Profile section. You will need to enter a new email address in the Email address box, then click Update at the bottom of the page. You will receive an email confirming the email address change.
Please note: You will need to be logged in to access My Profile.
What do I do if I forgot my display name?
You can log-in using the email address you used to create your Moneylife account. Once you are logged in, you will be able to see your display name in the upper right corner of all Moneylife & Moneylife Group pages.
How do I change my display name?
We're sorry, but at this time it is not possible to change your display name.
How can I best view Moneylife site?
To utilize all of the features on Moneylife.in and to optimize your browsing experience, we recommend that you use one of these supported browsers:
• IE8 on Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
• Firefox 3.6 or higher on Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
Moneylife.in will continue to make every attempt to support new versions of IE, Firefox, or Safari browsers as they are introduced.
We recognize that some users may attempt to access Moneylife.in using browsers other than those listed above. Please note that some of the site’s legacy features or newly developed features may not be fully supported or operational when accessing the site through browsers for which the site is not optimized.
Please note that in order to access Moneylife.in successfully, your browser must accept all cookies. Please take a moment to ensure your browser is set correctly:
• For Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) , select “Tools” from the Menu and then select “Internet Options.” From the resulting tabs, select “Privacy.” From the Privacy tab, you can choose the “Sites” button. From there enter Moneylife.in into the “Address of web site” field and click the “Allow” button. This will configure the browser to accept all cookies from the Moneylife.in domain.
• For Firefox, select “Tools” from the Menu and then select “Options.” In the “Privacy” tab, check to make sure the boxes “Accept cookies from sites” and the “Accept third party cookies” are checked.
• For Safari, select “Safari” from the menu and choose “Preferences.” From the popup window, choose the Security icon. Under “Accept Cookies,” select “Only from sites you navigate to.” Close the window and save the settings.
You must be logged in to post comments. To add a comment, scroll to the bottom of a story and type your comment in the text box. Use the toolbar to format your text, if desired. You can also add links to other sites or stories. Once your comment is ready to release, click Post.
Click a member’s display name to view the member’s Profile page. It contains information about that member, including recommendations and comments posted within the Community.
Can I hide my comments from public view?
Can I report abuse of the comments feature?
Yes. If you see comments that are offensive or spam-related, use the Report commentlink next to the comment to let us know.
All of the new features at Moneylife can be found from the Site Index. The Site Index maps the new navigation of Moneylife and is located in the footer of each page.
To email an article to a friend, first navigate to an article you would like to send. At the top of the story, click on the Email icon. On the resulting page:
• Enter your email address
• Choose a delivery format (HTML or text)
Please note: Your email address, and that of your recipient, will be used only in the case of transmission errors and to let the recipient know who sent the story. The information will not be used for any other purpose.
25/7/2012 @ 5:15pm | 202 views
We are committed to resolve your issues and answer your queries quickly.
Contact us through the mode convenient to you:
For Letters to the editor: email@example.com
For Editorial Dept: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sales and Advertisement: email@example.com
For any other queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Moneylife Smart Savers Network: email@example.com
For Moneylife Magazine: firstname.lastname@example.org
For KenSource Stockletter: email@example.com
Call us: Feel free to call us on any of the below numbers:
Phone: +91- 22- 4920 5000 (Board)
Write to us at:
Unit No. 315, 3rd Floor,
Hind Service Industries,
Off. Veer Savarkar Marg,
Dadar (W), Mumbai 400 028
Social Media Links:
Moneylife Smart Savers
Twitter: Follow and tweet us at https://twitter.com/MoneylifeSavers
Facebook: Be a friend and seek help at www.facebook.com/MoneylifeSavers
Twitter: Follow and tweet us at https://twitter.com/Mldigital
Facebook: Be a friend and seek help at http://www.facebook.com/moneylife.in
Moneylife is your organization. We would like to know your views. Please use the feedback button to share your views about Moneylife.
Moneylife's Office is open Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm and is closed on every alternate Saturday and on all Sundays and Holidays.
Know more about Moneylife Foundation
- PM Modi's visit to the Land of the Rising Sun!
- Chettinad Cement shareholders refuse MAM Ramaswamy’s reappointment
- Is the restriction on free use of ATMs fair?
- Is Narendra Modi right in going back to Aadhaar?
- Did regulators, government fail to act against PACL in time?
- Nifty, Sensex headed lower – Monday closing report
- Used to getting away scot-free, bankers ‘upset’ about corruption charges
- Can You depend on mainstream media to report economic scams?
- Rot at the Top
- SEBI asks Pancard Clubs to stop collecting money from investors
- IRB offered Satish Shetty over Rs2 crore, reveals CBI report
- Cheque bouncing: Supreme Court's verdict on jurisdiction
What's your say?
Can you depend on mainstream media to report economic scams?
What you said
Do rising prices of vegetable affect your monthly budget?
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls