ZTE Set to Unveil LTE, Windows Phone and Multi-Core Android Devices at MWC 2012
Shenzhen, China (Business Wire (Business Wire India))
ZTE Corporation (“ZTE”) (H share stock code: 0763.HK / A share stock code: 000063.SZ), a leading global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions, will next week announce a significant extension of its Smart Terminal capabilities – both in its product range and routes to market – including a major new quad-core flagship handset.
ZTE will unveil eight new devices, delivering significant advances in power, high definition multimedia capabilities and design. Based on technology innovations including multi-core chipsets, LTE, 4G radio and the latest Android and Windows Mobile platforms, the new devices form a core component of ZTE’s ambition to become a top three handset provider by 2015.
On the infrastructure side, ZTE will be demonstrating a wide range of application scenarios covering LTE/LTE-A, smart networks and cloud computing.
“There is no doubt that this year’s Mobile World Congress will again see some exciting device launches. The new devices from ZTE will demonstrate how ZTE is without doubt among an elite group of handset providers as next generation telecommunications networks roll out globally. ZTE returns at least ten percent of its revenues back into R&D to ensure that it sustains its position as a true market innovator – and we’re counting down to being able to showcase this to the world’s mobile industry next week,” said Mr. He Shiyou, Executive Vice President and Head of the Terminals Division at ZTE.
The devices will be officially unveiled in a press conference at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on Monday 27th February at 10:30 CET. The new devices, together with a comprehensive portfolio of ZTE terminals, will be on display at the ZTE booth in Hall 8, stand B145.
ZTE is a publicly-listed global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions with the most comprehensive product range covering virtually every sector of the wireline, wireless, service and terminals markets. The company delivers innovative, custom-made products and services to over 500 operators in more than 140 countries, helping them to meet the changing needs of their customers while achieving continued revenue growth. ZTE’s 2010 revenue led the industry with a 21% increase to USD10.609 billion. ZTE commits 10 percent of its revenue to research and development and takes a leading role in a wide range of international bodies developing emerging telecoms standards. A company with sound corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives, ZTE is a member of the UN Global Compact. ZTE is China’s only listed telecom manufacturer, publicly traded on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges (H share stock code: 0763.HK / A share stock code: 000063.SZ). For more information, please visit www.zte.com.cn.
Feed from BusinessWire
Analog Devices Launches Anveshan 2014 – A Student Fellowship Program to Inspire and Innovate
Source: Analog Devices, Inc On: 11th Mar, 18:49
Steria European Survey Reveals that Overconfidence Threatens Enterprises’ Security
Source: Steria On: 11th Mar, 17:35
First International Road Traffic Accident Conference Inaugurated in Abu Dhabi
Source: Business Wire On: 11th Mar, 16:36
Asian Paints Launches Colour Next 2014 – The 11th Edition of Annual Colour Trend Predictions for India
Source: Asian Paints On: 11th Mar, 16:22
Adianta School for Leadership and Innovation to Host DESIGN PUBLIC
Source: Adianta School for Leadership and Innovation On: 11th Mar, 15:59
EduKart Partners with Vskills to Promote Government Certifications
Source: EduKart.com On: 11th Mar, 14:13
Building a Strong Foundation to Help Educated Women Live their Choice to Work
Source: The Foundation for Working Women (TFWW) On: 11th Mar, 12:28
Singapore’s 2014 Budget Designed to Support Businesses
Source: Asiabiz Services On: 11th Mar, 12:00
Ensaara Metropark Awarded ‘Integrated Township of the Year’
Source: Ensaara Metropark On: 11th Mar, 11:40
FLEXcon Opens Hong Kong Facility to Support Business Growth in Asia
Source: Business Wire On: 11th Mar, 11:34
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Does the election expenses limit have any meaning?
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- Sensex, Nifty in a massive rally: Friday closing report
- Sensex, Nifty close at all time high on shrinking CAD: Thursday closing report
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet: Bombay HC rejects Transview plea to defreeze bank accounts
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls