ZTE Set to Unveil LTE, Windows Phone and Multi-Core Android Devices at MWC 2012
Shenzhen, China (Business Wire (Business Wire India))
ZTE Corporation (“ZTE”) (H share stock code: 0763.HK / A share stock code: 000063.SZ), a leading global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions, will next week announce a significant extension of its Smart Terminal capabilities – both in its product range and routes to market – including a major new quad-core flagship handset.
ZTE will unveil eight new devices, delivering significant advances in power, high definition multimedia capabilities and design. Based on technology innovations including multi-core chipsets, LTE, 4G radio and the latest Android and Windows Mobile platforms, the new devices form a core component of ZTE’s ambition to become a top three handset provider by 2015.
On the infrastructure side, ZTE will be demonstrating a wide range of application scenarios covering LTE/LTE-A, smart networks and cloud computing.
“There is no doubt that this year’s Mobile World Congress will again see some exciting device launches. The new devices from ZTE will demonstrate how ZTE is without doubt among an elite group of handset providers as next generation telecommunications networks roll out globally. ZTE returns at least ten percent of its revenues back into R&D to ensure that it sustains its position as a true market innovator – and we’re counting down to being able to showcase this to the world’s mobile industry next week,” said Mr. He Shiyou, Executive Vice President and Head of the Terminals Division at ZTE.
The devices will be officially unveiled in a press conference at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on Monday 27th February at 10:30 CET. The new devices, together with a comprehensive portfolio of ZTE terminals, will be on display at the ZTE booth in Hall 8, stand B145.
ZTE is a publicly-listed global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions with the most comprehensive product range covering virtually every sector of the wireline, wireless, service and terminals markets. The company delivers innovative, custom-made products and services to over 500 operators in more than 140 countries, helping them to meet the changing needs of their customers while achieving continued revenue growth. ZTE’s 2010 revenue led the industry with a 21% increase to USD10.609 billion. ZTE commits 10 percent of its revenue to research and development and takes a leading role in a wide range of international bodies developing emerging telecoms standards. A company with sound corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives, ZTE is a member of the UN Global Compact. ZTE is China’s only listed telecom manufacturer, publicly traded on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges (H share stock code: 0763.HK / A share stock code: 000063.SZ). For more information, please visit www.zte.com.cn.
Feed from BusinessWire
BigRock and .biz Launch Program to Bring More Indian Businesses Online
Source: BigRock (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 14:37
Pöyry Releases Biocoal White Paper in Conjunction with PAM-Sponsored Biomass Conference
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 11:40
Rolman Group’s KSA Venture Taps into USD 40 Million Bearings Market
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 11:36
GVK BIO and US FDA Announce Drug Repositioning Collaboration - License to GVK BIO SAR Database GOSTAR
Source: GVK Biosciences Private Limited (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 11:30
Maveric Systems Appoints B Sriram as Senior Vice President – Sales Support
Source: Maveric Systems (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 11:27
INTTRA Delivers Solution to Immediately Reduce Manual Entry for Containerized Shipping Transactions with Release of INTTRA Change
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 11:20
Quintiles Named a “Best Place to Work in IT” by Computerworld for Fifth Time
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 11:11
RFaxis Expands CMOS RF Front-End Portfolio with the Introduction of World's First Pure CMOS High-Power 2.4GHz WLAN Power Amplifier
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 11:01
Infoblox Speeds Up Cloud Deployments with New IPAM Plug-In Integration with VMware vCloud® Automation Center™
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 10:30
Panasonic and UNESCO Renew Strategic Partnership Agreement
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 10:09
Feed from PR Newswire
Acision's Annual Research Shows UK and US Messaging Trends Become More Closely Aligned as OTT Service Usage Proliferates
Source: Acision On: 19th Jun, 05:40 AM
Calling All Lovers: First Ever Worldwide Durex Experiment
Source: Reckitt Benckiser (RB) On: 19th Jun, 04:24 AM
Call Center Worker Risks All for Life-long Fashion Dream
Source: Haniya’s Boutique On: 19th Jun, 04:00 AM
Aurigene and Debiopharm Group™ Report Nomination of Development Candidate Debio 0617B in Oncology
Source: The Debiopharm Group On: 19th Jun, 03:46 AM
Indian Institute of Jewellery Signs MOU With Reliance Jewels
Source: Indian Institute of Jewellery (IIJ) On: 19th Jun, 03:11 AM
Sygic Is Celebrating 30 Million Downloads With Special Summer Offer
Source: Sygic On: 19th Jun, 03:10 AM
Indiavotes.com Launches Visualisation of Electoral Data on Maps
Source: Niti Digital Pvt. Ltd On: 19th Jun, 02:19 AM
BrainPulse Reinvents SEO Services to Address Google Penguin/Panda Updates
Source: BrainPulse Technologies Pvt. Ltd On: 19th Jun, 01:40 AM
LegalEra Host a Successful General Counsel Forum 2013 Mumbai Edition on Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
Source: LegalEra - Legal Media Group On: 19th Jun, 12:27 AM
Fullerton India Registers Three Times Growth in Net Profit
Source: Fullerton India On: 19th Jun, 12:00 AM
Join 22, 000 Others
- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Access to www.moneylife.in to comment, create alerts
- Your own profile in Moneylife.in
- All special mailers
- Basic membership to MSSN, our new initiative
- Free ebooks
- Invitation to events
- Invitation to round-table meets
- Access to Insurance helpline
- Access to counselling sessions
- Access to Reading room in Mumbai
- Banks Vs Depositors
- FIR against godman Brahmrishi Kumarswami
- FIPB defers decision on Jet-Etihad deal; Telenor gets go-ahead
- WPI-based Inflation eases to 4.7% in May
- I-T dept issues Rs816 crore demand notice on Wipro
- Government rectifies IIP data to 2.2% within 24 hours
- Naxals attack Dhanbad-Patna train, kills RPF jawan
- SEBI seeks details of Infosys board meeting of 1st June
- NSE to suspend trading in KS Oils, Abhishek Corp from 21st June
- Amway India chief, two others arrested under PCMCS Act. What about other MLMs?
- TDS on bank deposits: RBI’s advice to acknowledge 15-G/15-H is only half a step
- Corporate Governance: Convenience Rules with Infy Too
- Credit Sudhaar asking Rs16,000 a year for restoring 'credit'?
- Governance Deficit in Infosys?
- “Banks should not be selling third-party products,” RBI deputy governor
- Voila! A demand draft is bounced!
- Someone knew Narayana Murthy is coming back and traded on it
- Many messy reasons why people prefer gold. Can the FM remove them?
- HDFC Bank pitches toxic product to NRIs
- Suicides: Thousands of helpless men are victimized every year, says SIFF
- Mango: Our Super Functional Food
- When Narayana Murthy walked the talk on Good Governance
- Corporate Governance: Convenience Rules with Infy Too
- Exclusive: Here is the Real Estate Bill, kept hidden from public
- Bank problems? You can file an online complaint now
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls