This Year Celebrate Independence Day in True Traditional Spirit with fashionandyou.com
New Delhi, Delhi, India (Fashion And You (Business Wire India))
Get traditional with the artful ‘Bengal Special’ collection and shop beautiful handpicked sarees, printed suits, kurtis, churidars, duppattas and more from a vast ethnic collection. This extensive range also includes intricately embellished lehengas at a starting price of Rs. 4,999/-. With the right blend of kitsch, retro, pop, funky, quirky, colorful and unconventional designs from budget brands, this sale is both stylish and affordable with new products live everyday.
FashionAndYou’s ethnic wear blends Indian art, culture and heritage, helping you get traditional in style. You can also win yourself a phulkari stole worth Rs.799/- on purchase of Rs. 2,500/- or above when you buy within the first three days.
So make the most of this opportunity to pamper yourself and shop from over a dozen brands at up to 85% off retail price.
As India’s #1 private sales website fashionandyou.com is a leader in the Indian Online Fashion, Luxury & Lifestyle space. fashionandyou.com is amongst the top e-commerce companies in India. It is a members’ only private sales club, which partners with high fashion and luxury brands across fashion apparel, designer wear, handbags, footwear, watches, jewellery, fragrances and home décor. It holds 15+ new sale events per day onwww.fashionandyou.com.
fashionandyou.com boasts of one of the biggest social media footprints for e-retailers in India with a million plus fan base on Facebook. It is the first private online shopping club to achieve this milestone in the fashion and lifestyle segment worldwide.
Since its inception, fashionandyou.com has been grown at a remarkable pace with 3.6 million members and growing in its 2 years of operation. It delivers to over 1200 locations pan India and employs more than 800 people spread across offices and distribution centres in Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Calcutta.
Feed from BusinessWire
Dell Ranks #2 on India's Most Respected Technology Vendors Survey by CIO Association of India
Source: Dell India (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 18:40
JOHNNIE WALKER® BLUE LABEL™ and Alfred Dunhill Unveil Limited Edition Collection in the Face of Resilient Luxury Industry
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 16:39
Delta Introduces 24V 10W and 24V 100W Chrome DIN-Rail Power Supplies
Source: Delta (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 16:34
SES and IPMTV Broaden Partnership
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 16:30
MediaScape / Cignal TV Extends Partnership with SES
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 16:01
BigRock and .biz Launch Program to Bring More Indian Businesses Online
Source: BigRock (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 14:37
Pöyry Releases Biocoal White Paper in Conjunction with PAM-Sponsored Biomass Conference
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 11:40
Rolman Group’s KSA Venture Taps into USD 40 Million Bearings Market
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 11:36
GVK BIO and US FDA Announce Drug Repositioning Collaboration - License to GVK BIO SAR Database GOSTAR
Source: GVK Biosciences Private Limited (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 11:30
Maveric Systems Appoints B Sriram as Senior Vice President – Sales Support
Source: Maveric Systems (Business Wire India) On: 19th Jun, 11:27
Feed from PR Newswire
Rio de Janeiro Launches Public-private Partnership for Zero-emission Transportation
Source: Renault-Nissan Alliance On: 19th Jun, 01:24 PM
Innovative Drug Delivery Systems: Novel Product and Formulation Technology Licensing Opportunities for Generic Pharmaceutical Companies
Source: Bharat Book Bureau On: 19th Jun, 09:30 AM
Drug Patent Watch
Source: Bharat Book Bureau On: 19th Jun, 09:30 AM
Tata Consultancy Services CEO N Chandrasekaran Named One of STEMconnector's "100 CEO Leaders in STEM"
Source: Tata Consultancy Services On: 19th Jun, 09:30 AM
HGS Makes Major Additions to its Leadership Team
Source: HGS On: 19th Jun, 09:00 AM
Major Post Production Facility, AM Studios Chooses Auro 11.1 by Barco on Account of Unique 3D Sound Experience
Source: Barco Electronic Systems Pvt. Ltd On: 19th Jun, 06:58 AM
Acision's Annual Research Shows UK and US Messaging Trends Become More Closely Aligned as OTT Service Usage Proliferates
Source: Acision On: 19th Jun, 05:40 AM
Calling All Lovers: First Ever Worldwide Durex Experiment
Source: Reckitt Benckiser (RB) On: 19th Jun, 04:24 AM
Call Center Worker Risks All for Life-long Fashion Dream
Source: Haniya’s Boutique On: 19th Jun, 04:00 AM
Aurigene and Debiopharm Group™ Report Nomination of Development Candidate Debio 0617B in Oncology
Source: The Debiopharm Group On: 19th Jun, 03:46 AM
- Banks Vs Depositors
- FIR against godman Brahmrishi Kumarswami
- FIPB defers decision on Jet-Etihad deal; Telenor gets go-ahead
- WPI-based Inflation eases to 4.7% in May
- I-T dept issues Rs816 crore demand notice on Wipro
- Government rectifies IIP data to 2.2% within 24 hours
- Naxals attack Dhanbad-Patna train, kills RPF jawan
- SEBI seeks details of Infosys board meeting of 1st June
- NSE to suspend trading in KS Oils, Abhishek Corp from 21st June
- Amway India chief, two others arrested under PCMCS Act. What about other MLMs?
- TDS on bank deposits: RBI’s advice to acknowledge 15-G/15-H is only half a step
- Corporate Governance: Convenience Rules with Infy Too
- Credit Sudhaar asking Rs16,000 a year for restoring 'credit'?
- Governance Deficit in Infosys?
- “Banks should not be selling third-party products,” RBI deputy governor
- Someone knew Narayana Murthy is coming back and traded on it
- Voila! A demand draft is bounced!
- Many messy reasons why people prefer gold. Can the FM remove them?
- Mango: Our Super Functional Food
- Suicides: Thousands of helpless men are victimized every year, says SIFF
- When Narayana Murthy walked the talk on Good Governance
- HDFC Bank pitches toxic product to NRIs
- A yield of 19.4%?
- Exclusive: Here is the Real Estate Bill, kept hidden from public
- Monitoring politically exposed persons: Need for a new approach by RBI
- Moneylife Impact: Now pay online for your passport; challan option also available
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls