Pinkcity Writing Contest - to Share Thoughts, Opinions, Feedbacks and Concern about Pinkcity
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India (Pinkcity.com (Business Wire India))
Website organizer Manish Hooja says that the contest is in both languages Hindi and English. Minimum word limit is 500 words. Participants can submit their entries, by sending an email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each e-mail submission will receive a return email message verifying that the essay was received. All entries must be original pieces of work and not be previously published. The essays are judged on the following criteria: originality, creativity, use of language and appropriateness to contest theme. Hooja said, “We have recently organized Photo contest on Jaipur theme also and received around 4000 entries. Winners were being awarded cash prizes.” Last date for sending the entries in the writing contest is 31st August, 2012.
Pinkcity.com is certainly one of the platform to encourage art, culture, music, folks, rich heritage architecture monuments and traditional food of the city. It is a portal to enhance the Jaipur tourism, providing the detailed information about the Jaipur city, International quality hotels and places to visit in Jaipur. On the site a traveler can find photo gallery, detailed information and video bytes of different places, after viewing it, a traveler can see, why it is so lovely to visit Pinkcity-Jaipur. Pinkcity.com raises the profile of the city as a must-see tourist destination. It plays a significant role in creating awareness of the region as a tourist destination.
Jaipur, also known as Pinkcity, is one of the best cities to visit in India. It has a unique combination of culture, heritage buildings, and old temples that make it unlike any other city anywhere else in the world. Its ethnic variety and combination of Rajputana, Mughal and Europena architecture make it one of more popular places to visit in INDIA. It also has an abundance of places to visit, eat traditional food, shops, sightsee and enjoy life for all it’s worth. The news of Pinkcity to be connected to the creative network of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is surely going to boost tourism. Jantar Mantar status as World Heritage is a matter of proud for entire Nation INDIA. With the Heritage city, Pinkcity is one of the modernized city represented by World Trade Park, Jaipur Metro.
Feed from BusinessWire
Modest Growth Coupled With Intensified Pressure to Reduce Costs Leads to Conservative Expectations for the Coming Year According to Highly Anticipated Trends Survey from Brookfield Global Relocation Services
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 17:09
HiLITE Business Park –Unveiling the most Prestigious Workspace at HiLITE City
Source: HiLite Builders Pvt. Ltd (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 16:00
Hyundai Motor Commences the ‘Trophy Tour’ for ICC Champions Trophy 2013
Source: Hyundai Motor India Limited (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 15:41
Arthur D. Little Creates Strategy for Healthcare Launch Excellence
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 15:30
IPAN Hill+Knowlton Strategies Selected to be HSBC PR Agency
Source: IPAN Hill+Knowlton Strategies (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 14:02
Plancess Partners with LurnQ taking the $2 Billion Engineering Test Preparation Market Online
Source: LurnQ (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 12:14
Lundbeck: Depressive Symptoms Are Frequent During Manic Episodes of Bipolar I Disorder
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 12:10
LPU’s 3rd Convocation was an Historic Moment as Two Presidents of Asia’s Great Nations Graced the Occasion
Source: Lovely Professional University (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 11:30
Toshiba to Start Mass Production of Next Generation NAND Flash Memory
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 11:28
Gemalto and Encore Networks Partner to Provide M2M Wireless Solutions for Mission Critical Communications
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 21st May, 11:10
Feed from PR Newswire
Composite Insights Report Analyses Global Multiaxial Fabrics Industry - Demand to reach $1.1 billion in 2018
Source: Composite Insights Pvt Ltd On: 21st May, 10:00 AM
Does my Butt Look Big in This? New, Honest Social Platform
Source: Americos Technologies Pvt Ltd On: 21st May, 09:20 AM
Using Tablets in Rural India to Build Demand for Safe Water
Source: Safe Water Network On: 21st May, 05:55 AM
Jedox Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
Source: Jedox AG On: 21st May, 05:00 AM
Arab Islamic Summit Calls on Hans Hassle for Vertical Urban Agriculture Solution for the MENA Region at Dushanbe May 20th 2013
Source: Plantagon International AB On: 21st May, 04:28 AM
SRS Cinemas Brings World-Class Entertainment Experience to Shimla
Source: SRS Group On: 21st May, 04:02 AM
Blue Prism Named 2013 Gartner "Cool Vendor"
Source: Blue Prism On: 21st May, 04:00 AM
Altran Preparing the Route for the Solar Impulse Trans-American Flight
Source: Altran On: 21st May, 04:00 AM
Lyon May 28 - 31 2013: The International Financial Research Community Meets at EMLYON Business School
Source: EMLYON On: 21st May, 08:00 AM
Apple Remains No.1 in the BrandZ(TM) Top 100 Ranking of the Most Valuable Global Brands
Source: Millward Brown and WPP On: 21st May, 07:00 AM
- Phaneesh Murthy: Let off by Infosys, sacked by iGate over sexual harassment charges
- Is the interest in Gold ETFs waning?
- OMCs to stop LPG deliveries to houses with multiple-connections from 1st June
- BSE to shift 29 scrips to T group category for failure to comply with demat norms
- Sun TV Networks announces 11% jump in its net profit
- COMPAT orders cement cos to pay 10% of the Rs6,307 crore penalty
- S&P cautions India of rating downgrade; retains negative outlook
- ITC net profit up 19.4%, aided by non-cigarette and agri-business segments
- Vikram Pandit to buy stake in JM Financial, to head its proposed banking arm
- MMM India, another MLM taking people for “double-your-money” ride
- RBI tells HDFC Bank not to make up its own KYC verification rules
- Why I-T returns of Pawar, Jindal and Gandhi are exempted from RTI?
- The draconian LBT: Local Body Tax explained
- How much longer can the FM, RBI ignore HSBC in India?
- Aadhaar: Private ownership of UID data- Part I
- Aadhaar: Who owns the UID database? –Part II
- Did HSBC Bank resort to toxic churning and illegitimate transactions to earn commissions?
- PNB Metlife refunds Rs25,000 to the correct policyholder: another Moneylife victory
- The draconian LBT: Local Body Tax explained
- Goa’s Advocate General is the highest paid across the country, reveals RTI
- Mass mis-selling: 59,000 investors in Kolhapur are alleged to have lost money in LIC ULIPs
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low – I? Maximum buying at peak index levels
- Investors lost Rs1 lakh crore due to poor regulation. Will there be a CBI probe?
- Directors of public sector banks: The ground reality
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low–II? Momentum-chasing
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low–III? Panic-selling during declines
- Has Rakesh Maria tried to salvage his image through Ram Gopal Varma’s film on the 26/11 attack?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls
Join 22, 000 Others
- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Access to www.moneylife.in to comment, create alerts
- Your own profile in Moneylife.in
- All special mailers
- Basic membership to MSSN, our new initiative
- Free ebooks
- Invitation to events
- Invitation to round-table meets
- Access to Insurance helpline
- Access to counselling sessions
- Access to Reading room in Mumbai