Matrix Cellular Launches Country Specific SIM and Data Cards for Indonesia and Turkey
New Delhi, Delhi, India (Matrix Cellular (Business Wire India))
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Gagan Dugal, Managing Director of Matrix Cellular, says, “For over a decade now we have been providing international travelers easy and inexpensive ways to stay connected with their families and loved ones in a hassle free manner. Using country specific SIM and data cards can help customers save on the exorbitant costs of International Roaming levied by Indian service providers. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure purposes, our SIM cards can help you save a lot of money apart from the convenience of taking care of your international connectivity needs before departure.”
A Matrix customer travelling to Indonesia or Turkey can avail several benefits such as obtaining their international mobile number before departure as well as paying for their bill in Indian rupees. By activating data services on their smartphone before traveling to Indonesia, customers can get unlimited access to emails, browsing, BBM, facebook, twitter at just 1/10th the cost of International Data Roaming charges. One MB of usage on International Data Roaming on your Indian number can cost as much as Rs. 750 per MB whereas a Matrix customer can get unlimited access to data services on his or her smartphone for as low as Rs. 999. A customer traveling to Turkey can activate their data services for as low as Rs. 2300 approximately.
“This is another testament to our promise to deliver straightforward and easy solutions to enhance a customers’ travel experience when they use our products and services. Our country specific data services are tailored for business and leisure travellers looking for cost effective data solutions for their smartphone. With these services, Matrix Cellular customers can now travel to these countries without worrying about the high cost of International Data Roaming charges” added Mr. Dugal.
About Matrix: Matrix Cellular (International) Services Pvt. Ltd. is the leading provider of complete telecommunication solutions for Indians traveling abroad. Matrix provides services all around the world and has its offices across India. It provides International SIM cards for business travelers, leisure travelers and students in both post-paid and prepaid model. It also offers add-on data packs for using internet on mobile phones as well as data cards for accessing internet on your computer. Matrix has forayed into travel card by introducing Matrix Forex card, designed to give the customer a secure and hassle-free travel experience. The Company was also awarded with the Innovative Product Award – International Mobile Connections and Data Products” by Economic Times Telecom Awards (2011).
Feed from BusinessWire
Steria European Survey Reveals that Overconfidence Threatens Enterprises’ Security
Source: Steria On: 11th Mar, 17:35
First International Road Traffic Accident Conference Inaugurated in Abu Dhabi
Source: Business Wire On: 11th Mar, 16:36
Asian Paints Launches Colour Next 2014 – The 11th Edition of Annual Colour Trend Predictions for India
Source: Asian Paints On: 11th Mar, 16:22
Adianta School for Leadership and Innovation to Host DESIGN PUBLIC
Source: Adianta School for Leadership and Innovation On: 11th Mar, 15:59
EduKart Partners with Vskills to Promote Government Certifications
Source: EduKart.com On: 11th Mar, 14:13
Building a Strong Foundation to Help Educated Women Live their Choice to Work
Source: The Foundation for Working Women (TFWW) On: 11th Mar, 12:28
Singapore’s 2014 Budget Designed to Support Businesses
Source: Asiabiz Services On: 11th Mar, 12:00
Ensaara Metropark Awarded ‘Integrated Township of the Year’
Source: Ensaara Metropark On: 11th Mar, 11:40
FLEXcon Opens Hong Kong Facility to Support Business Growth in Asia
Source: Business Wire On: 11th Mar, 11:34
International Recognition for Apollo Health City, Wins the Prestigious ‘International Medical Tourism Award’
Source: Apollo Health City On: 11th Mar, 11:20
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Does the election expenses limit have any meaning?
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- Sensex, Nifty in a massive rally: Friday closing report
- Sensex, Nifty close at all time high on shrinking CAD: Thursday closing report
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet: Bombay HC rejects Transview plea to defreeze bank accounts
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls