Getit Powers Malhar’s Helpline with 4444-4444
New Delhi, Delhi, India (GETIT (Business Wire India))
Malhar-Getit Helpline 4444-4444 will guide the ‘trotters’ of the ‘Malhar Local’ as they navigate their way through the ‘Malhar Local’, as the festival has been fondly named. From answering participants’ generic queries about the festival to giving specifics about the sub-events, the helpline will serve as one-stop-platform for all the information related to the event.
Commenting on the association, Sidharth Gupta, CEO, GETIT Infoservices Pvt. Ltd. said,
“Malhar is one of the most sought for college festivals in the city and we are proud to have associated ourselves as the information partners of this festival. Malhar and Getit, together, would surely put forth a mesmerizing experience full of enthusiasm, adventure, euphoria and everything else that makes Mumbai, the city it is”.
Getit will represent many activities for Malhar participants to overwhelm them.
So, be it ‘App Hazard’, the app making workshop where the techies will learn about what went into making the Getit App or ‘Caught in a Web’, the online treasure hunt, where Getit will come to the rescue of participants and help them out of the “web”, Getit will make sure that there’s not even a single dull moment during the festival. Not to mention, other sub-events like In Vogue, the fashion designing competition and Sugar Rush, the dessert making workshop, where Getit’s famous fashion and food micro-communities will give the participants and winners, their proverbial “15 minutes of fame”.
Apart from enthralling the Malhar audiences, Getit, being a socially responsible organization, has taken this opportunity to give back to the society. FreeAds and classified service would be given by Getit Infoservices and it is the sponsor of Malhar’s yard sale, slated on 5th August, where the sales proceeds will go to Umang Foundation, a non-for-profit organization, working for the goodwill of the society. FreeAds, itself, has pledged a considerable amount of its August revenues to the NGO.
About GETIT Infoservices (P) Limited
GETIT Infoservices is India’s leading digital marketing company offering a platform for Local search, Classifieds, Micro Communities, Deals etc. The company operates in more than 100 cities in India and helps to generate quality leads for SME’s. More than 5 million consumers access GETIT’s services every month to connect to suppliers of various services and to Buy/Sell products & services.
GETIT is the leading provider of Mobile Apps in India for local search with over 1.5 million consumers uses its Apps across various devices/platforms including iOS, BlackBerry, Symbian, Java, Android and Windows Phone. In addition it has a 24*7 voice service on 44444444 where consumers can call to Buy/Sell anything.
GETIT has 25 year+ legacy of servicing Indian SME’s and helping grow their business through quality leads and bringing to them new customers.
1. Local Search- www.getit.in
2. Classifieds- www.freeads.in
3. Hot Deals- www.getithotdeals.in
4. Apps Download- www.getit.in/apps/mobile
5. Malls- http://getitmalls.in
6. Micro communities
7. Micro sites
Feed from BusinessWire
ESIPL Signs Multi-year Distribution Agreement with Airtel Digital TV
Source: ESPN STAR Sports (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 12:31
Max Life Insurance Enterprise Level PBT Up 17% to Rs. 860 Crore for FY 2012-13
Source: Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 12:00
Gemalto Integrates Qualcomm Technology to Enable Rapid and Cost Effective Design and Deployment of M2M Solutions
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 11:15
Alison Kay appointed to lead Global Power & Utilities at Ernst & Young
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:48
Printronix Introduces Another TallyGenicom Innovation That Expands Advantages of Line Matrix Printing over Laser Technology for Southeast Asia and Oceania Markets
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:35
Printronix Expands Advantages of Line Matrix Printing over Laser Technology for Southeast Asia and Oceania Markets
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:27
Startuppo.in and Eazyhire.in Alliance – “Of the Startups, By the Startups and For the Startups”
Source: Startuppo.in - Eazyhire.in (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:20
JPMorgan Chase Declares Common Stock Dividend and Reports on Preliminary Vote Results at Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:20
LTE World Summit Announces Shortlist for LTE Awards
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:09
Quintiles Rated Industry Leader and Highest in Service Quality in Phase II/III Clinical Research
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 22nd May, 10:00
Feed from PR Newswire
New Research From Acision Reveals 79% of US Consumers are Now Using Multi-Service Messaging but There is a Unique Opportunity for Carriers to Offer Richer Services
Source: Acision UK Ltd On: 22nd May, 04:01 AM
UBM India's Giving Back - NGO India 2013 Conference Focuses on Building Fruitful NGO-Government-Corporate Partnerships
Source: UBM India On: 22nd May, 04:00 AM
First Ever ILS in India a Huge Success
Source: UBM India Pvt. Ltd. On: 22nd May, 03:59 AM
Typeface and Technology Leader, Monotype, Expands Into India and Establishes Global Innovation Hub in the Country
Source: Monotype Solutions India Pvt. Ltd On: 22nd May, 03:18 AM
Netmagic, NTT Communications Group Company to Open 100,000 sq. ft. Data Center in Electronic City, Bangalore by December 2013
Source: NTT Communications Corporation On: 22nd May, 02:00 AM
Gartner Names Capillary Technologies a \'Cool Vendor\'
Source: Capillary Technologies Pvt Ltd On: 22nd May, 01:30 AM
GlobalOutlook Gains Momentum With GO UConnect, a Cloud-based Unified Communications and Collaboration Solution
Source: GlobalOutlook On: 22nd May, 12:30 AM
RS Software Featured as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in India
Source: R.S. Software (India) Ltd. On: 22nd May, 12:30 AM
UBM India\'s Giving Back - NGO India 2013 Conference Focuses on Building Fruitful NGO-Government-Corporate Partnerships
Source: UBM India Pvt. Ltd. On: 21st May, 11:30 PM
Composite Insights Report Analyses Global Multiaxial Fabrics Industry - Demand to reach $1.1 billion in 2018
Source: Composite Insights Pvt Ltd On: 21st May, 10:00 AM
- Phaneesh Murthy: Let off by Infosys, sacked by iGate over sexual harassment charges
- Is the interest in Gold ETFs waning?
- OMCs to stop LPG deliveries to houses with multiple-connections from 1st June
- BSE to shift 29 scrips to T group category for failure to comply with demat norms
- Sun TV Networks announces 11% jump in its net profit
- S&P cautions India of rating downgrade; retains negative outlook
- COMPAT orders cement cos to pay 10% of the Rs6,307 crore penalty
- ITC net profit up 19.4%, aided by non-cigarette and agri-business segments
- Vikram Pandit to buy stake in JM Financial, to head its proposed banking arm
- MMM India, another MLM taking people for “double-your-money” ride
- RBI tells HDFC Bank not to make up its own KYC verification rules
- Why I-T returns of Pawar, Jindal and Gandhi are exempted from RTI?
- The draconian LBT: Local Body Tax explained
- How much longer can the FM, RBI ignore HSBC in India?
- Aadhaar: Private ownership of UID data- Part I
- Aadhaar: Who owns the UID database? –Part II
- Did HSBC Bank resort to toxic churning and illegitimate transactions to earn commissions?
- PNB Metlife refunds Rs25,000 to the correct policyholder: another Moneylife victory
- The draconian LBT: Local Body Tax explained
- Goa’s Advocate General is the highest paid across the country, reveals RTI
- Mass mis-selling: 59,000 investors in Kolhapur are alleged to have lost money in LIC ULIPs
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low – I? Maximum buying at peak index levels
- Investors lost Rs1 lakh crore due to poor regulation. Will there be a CBI probe?
- Directors of public sector banks: The ground reality
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low–II? Momentum-chasing
- Do FIIs buy high and sell low–III? Panic-selling during declines
- Has Rakesh Maria tried to salvage his image through Ram Gopal Varma’s film on the 26/11 attack?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls
Join 22, 000 Others
- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Access to www.moneylife.in to comment, create alerts
- Your own profile in Moneylife.in
- All special mailers
- Basic membership to MSSN, our new initiative
- Free ebooks
- Invitation to events
- Invitation to round-table meets
- Access to Insurance helpline
- Access to counselling sessions
- Access to Reading room in Mumbai