Enter the element14 Pi Day “Raspberry RoadTest” Challenge for a Chance to Win a Raspberry Pi Computer
Bangalore, Karnataka, India (element14 (Business Wire India))
Launched today, the global “Raspberry RoadTest” Challenge poses the question: “What innovation will you create using the amazing Raspberry Pi computer?” Designers and enthusiasts can enter the challenge by signing up on the Raspberry RoadTest page on the element14 Community and submitting ideas for the innovations they would create using this credit card-sized computer. The winner will be chosen on “Pi Day” - 14th March 2012.
element14 RoadTest has become increasingly popular among community members. Members receive a device to test and review from element14, then blog about their developments, discoveries and innovations on the community as well as their own blogs and forums. These blogs and reviews are used by other designers to connect with each other and be inspired.
The Community has has experienced a 30 fold increase in traffic since the recently launched element14 Raspberry Pi Group and product launch last week. Additionally there have been over 30,000 downloads of the operating system software – amassing over 30 Terabytes of file transfers.
More information on the “Raspberry RoadTest” Challenge can be found at www.element14.com/roadtest. To join Raspberry Pi conversations visit the element14 Community.
Launched in June 2009, element14 is the first information portal, collaborative community and electronics store specifically built for electronic design engineers. The community recently unveiled its Knode on element14, a unique automated platform that enables engineers to quickly research, design, develop and prototype in a single, intelligent environment. element14 is an innovative offering from Premier Farnell plc (LSE:pfl), FTSE 250, a leader in multi-channel electronics distribution trading throughout Europe (Farnell), the Americas (Newark) and Asia Pacific (element14). The company had group sales of £990.8m and underlying profits of £93.3m last year.
About Premier Farnell
Premier Farnell plc (LSE:pfl) is a global leader in high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, maintenance and repair. Its differentiated proposition includes 29 local language transactional websites, and the critically important element14 Community for design engineers – an industry first ( in.element14.com/). With sales last year of £990.8m and underlying profits of £93.3m the Group distributes its comprehensive portfolio of products and services throughout Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, supported by a global supply chain of over 3,500 suppliers and an inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet its customers’ needs.
While global in scope, Premier Farnell recognises the individual needs of each market and has continued to internationalise its model accordingly. It trades locally as Farnell in Europe, Newark/element14 in North America and Mexico and Farnell Newark in Brazil. Across Asia Pacific the business trades as element14.
For news updates from Premier Farnell visit:
Premier Farnell News Centre – www.premierfarnell.com/premier_farnell/publicrelations/
Twitter - @element14news
Facebook – /element14page
To view the photograph please click on the link below:
Feed from BusinessWire
Analog Devices Launches Anveshan 2014 – A Student Fellowship Program to Inspire and Innovate
Source: Analog Devices, Inc On: 11th Mar, 18:49
Steria European Survey Reveals that Overconfidence Threatens Enterprises’ Security
Source: Steria On: 11th Mar, 17:35
First International Road Traffic Accident Conference Inaugurated in Abu Dhabi
Source: Business Wire On: 11th Mar, 16:36
Asian Paints Launches Colour Next 2014 – The 11th Edition of Annual Colour Trend Predictions for India
Source: Asian Paints On: 11th Mar, 16:22
Adianta School for Leadership and Innovation to Host DESIGN PUBLIC
Source: Adianta School for Leadership and Innovation On: 11th Mar, 15:59
EduKart Partners with Vskills to Promote Government Certifications
Source: EduKart.com On: 11th Mar, 14:13
Building a Strong Foundation to Help Educated Women Live their Choice to Work
Source: The Foundation for Working Women (TFWW) On: 11th Mar, 12:28
Singapore’s 2014 Budget Designed to Support Businesses
Source: Asiabiz Services On: 11th Mar, 12:00
Ensaara Metropark Awarded ‘Integrated Township of the Year’
Source: Ensaara Metropark On: 11th Mar, 11:40
FLEXcon Opens Hong Kong Facility to Support Business Growth in Asia
Source: Business Wire On: 11th Mar, 11:34
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Does the election expenses limit have any meaning?
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- Sensex, Nifty in a massive rally: Friday closing report
- Sensex, Nifty close at all time high on shrinking CAD: Thursday closing report
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- QNet: Bombay HC rejects Transview plea to defreeze bank accounts
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls