Pathbreakers: Moneylife Book of Interviews with Super-achievers
By Editor Debashis Basu and Consulting Editor Sucheta Dalal
After the huge success of PathbreakersI, featuring interviews by Sucheta Dalal and Debashis Basu with pathbreaking individuals such as Mukesh Ambani, Ram Shriram, KV Kamath, Aditya Puri, Jignesh Shah, Rajiv Bajaj, Geet Sethi, Prof MM Sharma, Dr RA Mashelkar, Dr Vijay Bhatkar, Prof Jagdish Sheth, Satish Magar, Keki Dadiseth and many others, here is another set of sparkling interviews in an fabulous coffee table book titled
The second volume of 25 interviews covers remarkable personalities such as Ratan Tata, Amitabh Bachchan, RK Laxman, GM Rao, Shamrao Chougule, Dr CNR Rao, Dr.Ashok Jhunjhunwala, Lord Meghnad Desai, Shamrao Chougule, Sanjeev Kapoor, Ram Buxani, Shubha Mudgul, Dr R H Patil, Hemendra Kothari, Uday Kotak, Keki Gharda, Dr Ramakant Panda, Dr AV Rama Rao, Pramod Chaudhari and many more.
- Banks Vs Depositors
- FIR against godman Brahmrishi Kumarswami
- FIPB defers decision on Jet-Etihad deal; Telenor gets go-ahead
- WPI-based Inflation eases to 4.7% in May
- I-T dept issues Rs816 crore demand notice on Wipro
- Government rectifies IIP data to 2.2% within 24 hours
- Naxals attack Dhanbad-Patna train, kills RPF jawan
- SEBI seeks details of Infosys board meeting of 1st June
- NSE to suspend trading in KS Oils, Abhishek Corp from 21st June
- Amway India chief, two others arrested under PCMCS Act. What about other MLMs?
- TDS on bank deposits: RBI’s advice to acknowledge 15-G/15-H is only half a step
- Corporate Governance: Convenience Rules with Infy Too
- Credit Sudhaar asking Rs16,000 a year for restoring 'credit'?
- Governance Deficit in Infosys?
- “Banks should not be selling third-party products,” RBI deputy governor
- Someone knew Narayana Murthy is coming back and traded on it
- Voila! A demand draft is bounced!
- Many messy reasons why people prefer gold. Can the FM remove them?
- Mango: Our Super Functional Food
- Suicides: Thousands of helpless men are victimized every year, says SIFF
- When Narayana Murthy walked the talk on Good Governance
- HDFC Bank pitches toxic product to NRIs
- A yield of 19.4%?
- Exclusive: Here is the Real Estate Bill, kept hidden from public
- Monitoring politically exposed persons: Need for a new approach by RBI
- Moneylife Impact: Now pay online for your passport; challan option also available
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls