Shyam Divan | 30/12/2013 @ 10:50am | 9929 views
The Aadhaar project with its enormous potential of surveillance alters the relationship between citizen and state. It tilts the balance so steeply in favour of government that a citizen whose biometrics are controlled by the State is permanently condemned to submission
- How Aadhaar linkage can destroy banks
- Ranjit Sinha Is the Symptom
- How to use Iranian funds kept with UCO Bank, while helping them
- SEBI asks Pancard Clubs to stop collecting money from investors
- Maharashtra Govt orders closure of Pune SOS Balagram to reclaim 'elite' land?
- The RBI's ATM usage rule flies in the face of its own Consumer Charter
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls