Shyam Divan | 30/12/2013 @ 10:50am | 10615 views
The Aadhaar project with its enormous potential of surveillance alters the relationship between citizen and state. It tilts the balance so steeply in favour of government that a citizen whose biometrics are controlled by the State is permanently condemned to submission
- ATM Charges: Madras HC issues notices to RBI, IBA
- Insider trading in ING Vysya stock?
- Moneylife Foundation felicitates Constable Azim Shaikh for preventing a railway catastrophe
- Amarchand & Mangaldas: Understanding the Shardul versus Cyril Shroff battle
- The Pain of a Financial Consumer
- ED books officials from Dena Bank, OBC, BoI, Vijaya Bank, UCO
- QNet: EOW tightens rope around agents, meeting places
- Open Letter to the new Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu
- How banks helped Modi's new minister get rich while shareholders got poor
- ‘Any Branch Banking' - For whose benefit?
- ATM Charges: When RBI acts as ‘toothless’ tiger
- With SBI taking lead, ‘Any time banking’ too is going for a toss
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls