Shyam Divan | 30/12/2013 @ 10:50am | 10311 views
The Aadhaar project with its enormous potential of surveillance alters the relationship between citizen and state. It tilts the balance so steeply in favour of government that a citizen whose biometrics are controlled by the State is permanently condemned to submission
- Jayalalitha gets interim bail from Supreme Court
- 49% of RTI applications about information that is deliberately hidden from public
- SBI Chief Tries to Shift the Blame on NPAs
- How Moneylife Foundation's Free Credit Helpline is important to you
- Book Review of 'Not Just an Accountant'
- Learn From Others’ Insurance Mistakes
- Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal?
- The ‘Made in India’ Problem
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
- From Flipkart to Flopkart in one BigBillionDay
- Modi’s target to put India in the top 50 in ‘Ease-Of-Doing-Business’ a pipedream?
- Aadhaar: Is the Modi govt moving against the Supreme Court order?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls