Yes Bank, Indiabulls Secs to offer services to customers
Indiabulls Securities and Yes Bank entered into a mutually beneficial cross-selling alliance to offer premium security and capital market services to the customers of Yes Bank and complete banking services to the customers of Indiabulls Securities.
Leading securities broking firm Indiabulls Securities and mid-sized private lender Yes Bank entered into a mutually beneficial cross-selling alliance to offer premium security and capital market services to the customers of Yes Bank and complete banking services to the customers of Indiabulls Securities. This two-way referral arrangement will benefit customers through its superior services and will have multiple options for trading in equity shares, online or off-line, an IndiaBulls statement said.
More in Moneylife
What is left of Cricket? +1300 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
- 3 Ways Citibank Misled US Consumers
- After taking Hippocratic Oath, doctor practices hypocrisy; gets 45 years in prison
- Greek Tragedy: Every pothole is an opportunity, says Prof Vaidyanathan
- Reliance Industries net up 4.4 percent but on lower turnover
- India-born engineer's roti maker gets $11.5 mn investment
- What is left of Cricket?
- 8 reasons why Good Governance will not come by building on Aadhaar
- Is real estate in a slow-motion crash?
- Mamata in London with 66-member delegation; but no senior leaders available to meet
- Aadhaar: Nagrik Chetna Manch files contempt petition against RBI, CEC, Cabinet Secretary
- India's e-vault to store documents on cloud draws crowds
- Three Cheers for the Supreme Court’s Orders on IPL, Mallya and Sahara
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls