Yes Bank, Indiabulls Secs to offer services to customers
Indiabulls Securities and Yes Bank entered into a mutually beneficial cross-selling alliance to offer premium security and capital market services to the customers of Yes Bank and complete banking services to the customers of Indiabulls Securities.
Leading securities broking firm Indiabulls Securities and mid-sized private lender Yes Bank entered into a mutually beneficial cross-selling alliance to offer premium security and capital market services to the customers of Yes Bank and complete banking services to the customers of Indiabulls Securities. This two-way referral arrangement will benefit customers through its superior services and will have multiple options for trading in equity shares, online or off-line, an IndiaBulls statement said.
More in Moneylife
The Pain of a Financial Consumer +1575 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
CSR Reporting, legal and fiscal due diligence by NGOs
- ATM Charges: Madras HC issues notices to RBI, IBA
- Insider trading in ING Vysya stock?
- Can hospitals be more transparent by showing patient survival data?
- Will 'Jeevan Praman' really help ease life for pensioners?
- Moneylife Foundation felicitates Constable Azim Shaikh for preventing a railway catastrophe
- Amarchand & Mangaldas: Understanding the Shardul versus Cyril Shroff battle
- QNet: EOW tightens rope around agents, meeting places
- Stop Punishing Investors for the actions of Rogue Promoters
- Open Letter to the new Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu
- ‘Any Branch Banking' - For whose benefit?
- How banks helped Modi's new minister get rich while shareholders got poor
- ATM Charges: When RBI acts as ‘toothless’ tiger
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls