Yes Bank, Indiabulls Secs to offer services to customers
Indiabulls Securities and Yes Bank entered into a mutually beneficial cross-selling alliance to offer premium security and capital market services to the customers of Yes Bank and complete banking services to the customers of Indiabulls Securities.
Leading securities broking firm Indiabulls Securities and mid-sized private lender Yes Bank entered into a mutually beneficial cross-selling alliance to offer premium security and capital market services to the customers of Yes Bank and complete banking services to the customers of Indiabulls Securities. This two-way referral arrangement will benefit customers through its superior services and will have multiple options for trading in equity shares, online or off-line, an IndiaBulls statement said.
More in Moneylife
Will the new gold scheme succeed? +904 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Bought a home? Great! But don’t forget to deduct TDS
- Tax Tentacles – 4: Redefining What to Tax
- No Achche Din for PSU Shareholders
- Nifty, Bank Nifty, Sensex still on an uptrend – Wednesday closing report
- Aruna Shanbaug: The fighter-survivor helped over 42 years by KEM staff
- Hardly any foreign investment into India: China daily
- Who Does the Modi Sarkar Really Represent?
- Black Money Bill not sufficient to eliminate the problem, says Dr Subramanian Swamy
- Dispense with TDS certificates and save tax payers from harassment!
- SEBI's Lip Service on Governance
- Is your property insured for a Nepal-like earthquake?
- Why no Chief CIC in Modi Raj?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls