Yes Bank, Indiabulls Secs to offer services to customers
Indiabulls Securities and Yes Bank entered into a mutually beneficial cross-selling alliance to offer premium security and capital market services to the customers of Yes Bank and complete banking services to the customers of Indiabulls Securities.
Leading securities broking firm Indiabulls Securities and mid-sized private lender Yes Bank entered into a mutually beneficial cross-selling alliance to offer premium security and capital market services to the customers of Yes Bank and complete banking services to the customers of Indiabulls Securities. This two-way referral arrangement will benefit customers through its superior services and will have multiple options for trading in equity shares, online or off-line, an IndiaBulls statement said.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
How Safe Is Your Building
- IDBI Bank: Employees, officers oppose proposed move of privatisation
- ASCI bans 82 ads, including L’Oreal, CavinKare, Vicco, Complan, CNBC, India Today, Flipkart, BSNL, Uber, Snapdeal, Honda in June
- Why is Mumbai-Pune Expressway toll collection data a ‘secret’?
- Banking on Aadhaar: What concerns the RBI?
- Bulls on the Backfoot
- Beat the Index Easily
- “The suit and the NSE’s conduct seem to me attempts at deflection and evasion”
- FTII strike seems government-sponsored, based on RTI documents
- The pains of MF redemption when your child becomes major
- Bombay HC asks NSE to pay Rs50 lakh as cost, donation in Moneylife case
- Who killed 14 rail passengers in Mumbai on Sunday?
- Mutual Funds buying more than match FIIs selling
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls