Yes Bank, Indiabulls Secs to offer services to customers
Indiabulls Securities and Yes Bank entered into a mutually beneficial cross-selling alliance to offer premium security and capital market services to the customers of Yes Bank and complete banking services to the customers of Indiabulls Securities.
Leading securities broking firm Indiabulls Securities and mid-sized private lender Yes Bank entered into a mutually beneficial cross-selling alliance to offer premium security and capital market services to the customers of Yes Bank and complete banking services to the customers of Indiabulls Securities. This two-way referral arrangement will benefit customers through its superior services and will have multiple options for trading in equity shares, online or off-line, an IndiaBulls statement said.
More in Moneylife
Sensex down 5.94%; What to expect? +3759 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
- Sensex down 5.94%; What to expect?
- Filing Income Tax Returns made easy for salaried people
- Mad about Mid-caps
- Will IRDAI’s advertisements norms reduce insurance mis-selling?
- Huge inflow of illegal money is reason for political parties ducking RTI: Anna Hazare
- FIIs are selling aggressively. Should you buy?
- Has Modi, the Emperor, Really Lost His Shine?
- The biggest threat to 'acche din': Raghuram Rajan
- Can we follow Indian numbering system for simplicity and good order?
- PMO, President Secretariat treat OROP petitions and letters as a routine matter
- IRDAI finds Sahara Life promoters 'fit and proper'
- Double Standards over Black Money
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls