Tata AIA Life launches online term plan “iRaksha Supreme”
“iRaksha Supreme” maximises the life insurance coverage period with wide range of policy terms starting from 10 years and going to as high as 40 years, coupled with the maximum maturity age of 80 years
Mumbai: Tata AIA Life Insurance (Tata AIA Life) has launched an online term insurance plan “iRaksha Supreme” with coverage up to 80 years especially catering to needs of working women, reports PTI.
“Studies show that
“With the launch of our first online offering, we provide customers an opportunity to bridge their protection gap,” he said.
“iRaksha Supreme” plan maximises the life insurance coverage period with wide range of policy terms starting from 10 years and going to as high as 40 years, coupled with the maximum maturity age of 80 years. It can be purchased by customers even up to 70 years of age.
The plan offers preferential rates for non-smoking customers, while women customers will be given better premium rates, bringing more members of the family into the fold of life insurance protection.
The plan offers a life cover of Rs1 crore for 20 year term to a 25-year old male (non-smoker) with a minimum cover for Rs50 lakh.
It is available for purchase exclusively on the Internet.
Tata AIA Life is a joint venture between Tata Sons and AIA Group (AIA), an independent listed pan-Asia life insurance group in the world spanning 15 markets in Asia Pacific.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Banks have no fear! Bhupesh
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Did you know LPG consumers get an insurance coverage?
- Nifty, Sensex still in uptrend – Tuesday closing report
- Harassment of taxpayers: CBDT promises action as PM Modi expresses dissatisfaction
- Government to invest $10 bn in chip manufacturing units
- Hold on to Your House Carefully; You May Lose It
- Did Angelina Jolie just boost the growth of $1.72 trillion cancer industry?
- Corporate Espionage and Worse: All Too Common
- QNet: EOW arrests V-Elite leaders Sandeep Kalra and Hitesh Miglani
- History Will Not Be Kind to Dr Manmohan Singh
- The Nirbhaya Documentary - as always, follow the money
- Dena Bank refuses to vacate property; harasses owners
- Are fund houses using direct plans to benefit themselves?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls