Tata AIA Life launches online term plan “iRaksha Supreme”
“iRaksha Supreme” maximises the life insurance coverage period with wide range of policy terms starting from 10 years and going to as high as 40 years, coupled with the maximum maturity age of 80 years
Mumbai: Tata AIA Life Insurance (Tata AIA Life) has launched an online term insurance plan “iRaksha Supreme” with coverage up to 80 years especially catering to needs of working women, reports PTI.
“Studies show that
“With the launch of our first online offering, we provide customers an opportunity to bridge their protection gap,” he said.
“iRaksha Supreme” plan maximises the life insurance coverage period with wide range of policy terms starting from 10 years and going to as high as 40 years, coupled with the maximum maturity age of 80 years. It can be purchased by customers even up to 70 years of age.
The plan offers preferential rates for non-smoking customers, while women customers will be given better premium rates, bringing more members of the family into the fold of life insurance protection.
The plan offers a life cover of Rs1 crore for 20 year term to a 25-year old male (non-smoker) with a minimum cover for Rs50 lakh.
It is available for purchase exclusively on the Internet.
Tata AIA Life is a joint venture between Tata Sons and AIA Group (AIA), an independent listed pan-Asia life insurance group in the world spanning 15 markets in Asia Pacific.
More in Moneylife
PK's Romp through India's Financial Sector +7209 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Safe And Smart Financial Advice For Students
- PACL Scam: The Australian connection
- Don't break law, bend it for helping citizens, says Dr RC Sinha
- How Mumbai’s local trains and double decker bus shocked a British transport expert
- Value Stocks Vs Value Traps
- SEBI holds guilty CMD, CEO of Palred Technologies for insider trading
- Latur drought: Abundant politics, but no water
- Homeopathy is dead; Ayurveda needs a science test, Nobel Uvaacha?
- PK's Romp through India's Financial Sector
- Will the RBI Governor’s letter make a difference?
- Land worth crores allotted to Hema Malini, for just Rs70,000
- Moneylife launches Investor Club
- QNet: MPID Court rejects anticipatory bail applications of five including Michael Ferreira, Suresh Thimiri
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls