Tata AIA Life launches online term plan “iRaksha Supreme”
“iRaksha Supreme” maximises the life insurance coverage period with wide range of policy terms starting from 10 years and going to as high as 40 years, coupled with the maximum maturity age of 80 years
Mumbai: Tata AIA Life Insurance (Tata AIA Life) has launched an online term insurance plan “iRaksha Supreme” with coverage up to 80 years especially catering to needs of working women, reports PTI.
“Studies show that
“With the launch of our first online offering, we provide customers an opportunity to bridge their protection gap,” he said.
“iRaksha Supreme” plan maximises the life insurance coverage period with wide range of policy terms starting from 10 years and going to as high as 40 years, coupled with the maximum maturity age of 80 years. It can be purchased by customers even up to 70 years of age.
The plan offers preferential rates for non-smoking customers, while women customers will be given better premium rates, bringing more members of the family into the fold of life insurance protection.
The plan offers a life cover of Rs1 crore for 20 year term to a 25-year old male (non-smoker) with a minimum cover for Rs50 lakh.
It is available for purchase exclusively on the Internet.
Tata AIA Life is a joint venture between Tata Sons and AIA Group (AIA), an independent listed pan-Asia life insurance group in the world spanning 15 markets in Asia Pacific.
More in Moneylife
What is left of Cricket? +1280 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
- IPO Dreams Back Again
- 3 Ways Citibank Misled US Consumers
- After taking Hippocratic Oath, doctor practices hypocrisy; gets 45 years in prison
- Reliance Industries net up 4.4 percent but on lower turnover
- Greek Tragedy: Every pothole is an opportunity, says Prof Vaidyanathan
- India-born engineer's roti maker gets $11.5 mn investment
- 8 reasons why Good Governance will not come by building on Aadhaar
- Mamata in London with 66-member delegation; but no senior leaders available to meet
- Aadhaar: Nagrik Chetna Manch files contempt petition against RBI, CEC, Cabinet Secretary
- Is real estate in a slow-motion crash?
- India's e-vault to store documents on cloud draws crowds
- Three Cheers for the Supreme Court’s Orders on IPL, Mallya and Sahara
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls