Tata AIA Life launches online term plan “iRaksha Supreme”
“iRaksha Supreme” maximises the life insurance coverage period with wide range of policy terms starting from 10 years and going to as high as 40 years, coupled with the maximum maturity age of 80 years
Mumbai: Tata AIA Life Insurance (Tata AIA Life) has launched an online term insurance plan “iRaksha Supreme” with coverage up to 80 years especially catering to needs of working women, reports PTI.
“Studies show that
“With the launch of our first online offering, we provide customers an opportunity to bridge their protection gap,” he said.
“iRaksha Supreme” plan maximises the life insurance coverage period with wide range of policy terms starting from 10 years and going to as high as 40 years, coupled with the maximum maturity age of 80 years. It can be purchased by customers even up to 70 years of age.
The plan offers preferential rates for non-smoking customers, while women customers will be given better premium rates, bringing more members of the family into the fold of life insurance protection.
The plan offers a life cover of Rs1 crore for 20 year term to a 25-year old male (non-smoker) with a minimum cover for Rs50 lakh.
It is available for purchase exclusively on the Internet.
Tata AIA Life is a joint venture between Tata Sons and AIA Group (AIA), an independent listed pan-Asia life insurance group in the world spanning 15 markets in Asia Pacific.
More in Moneylife
11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield +4560 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Does the election expenses limit have any meaning?
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- Sensex, Nifty in a massive rally: Friday closing report
- Sensex, Nifty close at all time high on shrinking CAD: Thursday closing report
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet: Bombay HC rejects Transview plea to defreeze bank accounts
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls