Tamil Nadu Power Finance hikes interest rates for fixed deposit schemes
The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months
Tamil Nadu Power Finance has revised the interest for its existing fixed deposit schemes. The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme (RIPS) is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months. The interest is calculated annually. The interest rate for the RIPS scheme for senior citizens (age 58 years and above) is 10.50% p.a. (11.02%) for 36, 48 and 60 months. The rate of interest is calculated monthly. The revised interest rate for this cumulative interest payment scheme (CIPS) is 10% p.a. for 60 months. The interest rate for the Powerfin CIPS scheme for senior citizens is 10.50% p.a. for 60 months.
More in Moneylife
PK's Romp through India's Financial Sector +7380 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Safe And Smart Financial Advice For Students
- PACL Scam: The Australian connection
- How Mumbai’s local trains and double decker bus shocked a British transport expert
- SEBI holds guilty CMD, CEO of Palred Technologies for insider trading
- Value Stocks Vs Value Traps
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Bonds: Investors’ plight and fight continues
- Latur drought: Abundant politics, but no water
- PK's Romp through India's Financial Sector
- Will the RBI Governor’s letter make a difference?
- Land worth crores allotted to Hema Malini, for just Rs70,000
- QNet: MPID Court rejects anticipatory bail applications of five including Michael Ferreira, Suresh Thimiri
- Moneylife launches Investor Club
- The other side of intolerance
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls