Tamil Nadu Power Finance hikes interest rates for fixed deposit schemes
The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months
Tamil Nadu Power Finance has revised the interest for its existing fixed deposit schemes. The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme (RIPS) is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months. The interest is calculated annually. The interest rate for the RIPS scheme for senior citizens (age 58 years and above) is 10.50% p.a. (11.02%) for 36, 48 and 60 months. The rate of interest is calculated monthly. The revised interest rate for this cumulative interest payment scheme (CIPS) is 10% p.a. for 60 months. The interest rate for the Powerfin CIPS scheme for senior citizens is 10.50% p.a. for 60 months.
More in Moneylife
Rot at the Top +11231 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Can You depend on mainstream media to report economic scams?
- PM Modi's visit to the Land of the Rising Sun!
- Chettinad Cement shareholders refuse MAM Ramaswamy’s reappointment
- Is the restriction on free use of ATMs fair?
- Is Narendra Modi right in going back to Aadhaar?
- Did regulators, government fail to act against PACL in time?
- Nifty, Sensex headed lower – Monday closing report
- Used to getting away scot-free, bankers ‘upset’ about corruption charges
- 3 Simple Features that can create an impactful ‘Planning Commission’
- Rot at the Top
- Can You depend on mainstream media to report economic scams?
- SEBI asks Pancard Clubs to stop collecting money from investors
- Cheque bouncing: Supreme Court's verdict on jurisdiction
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls