Tamil Nadu Power Finance hikes interest rates for fixed deposit schemes
The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months
Tamil Nadu Power Finance has revised the interest for its existing fixed deposit schemes. The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme (RIPS) is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months. The interest is calculated annually. The interest rate for the RIPS scheme for senior citizens (age 58 years and above) is 10.50% p.a. (11.02%) for 36, 48 and 60 months. The rate of interest is calculated monthly. The revised interest rate for this cumulative interest payment scheme (CIPS) is 10% p.a. for 60 months. The interest rate for the Powerfin CIPS scheme for senior citizens is 10.50% p.a. for 60 months.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
How Safe Is Your Building
- “The suit and the NSE’s conduct seem to me attempts at deflection and evasion”
- FTII strike seems government-sponsored, based on RTI documents
- The pains of MF redemption when your child becomes major
- Bombay HC asks NSE to pay Rs50 lakh as cost, donation in Moneylife case
- Who killed 14 rail passengers in Mumbai on Sunday?
- Big Fines by SEBI, But No Funds
- Bad Loans Increase Even as RBI Talks Tough
- IDBI Bank: Employees, officers oppose proposed move of privatisation
- Why is Mumbai-Pune Expressway toll collection data a ‘secret’?
- Doctors are a step ahead of Yama says Prof Dr BM Hegde
- Bhushan Steel’s Dubious Restructuring
- Mudra Bank's refinance scheme is a non-starter says Religare
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls