Tamil Nadu Power Finance hikes interest rates for fixed deposit schemes
The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months
Tamil Nadu Power Finance has revised the interest for its existing fixed deposit schemes. The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme (RIPS) is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months. The interest is calculated annually. The interest rate for the RIPS scheme for senior citizens (age 58 years and above) is 10.50% p.a. (11.02%) for 36, 48 and 60 months. The rate of interest is calculated monthly. The revised interest rate for this cumulative interest payment scheme (CIPS) is 10% p.a. for 60 months. The interest rate for the Powerfin CIPS scheme for senior citizens is 10.50% p.a. for 60 months.
More in Moneylife
Eight PSBs to remain headless till January? +2122 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
How Moneylife Foundation’s Free Credit Helpline is important to you
- Stop Punishing Investors for the actions of Rogue Promoters
- Bhushan asks SIT to probe alleged Rs6,500 crore money laundering by RIL
- Eight PSBs to remain headless till January?
- The Rot Called Corporate Debt Re-structuring
- IRDA for removing cap on agent commission?
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls