Tamil Nadu Power Finance hikes interest rates for fixed deposit schemes
The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months
Tamil Nadu Power Finance has revised the interest for its existing fixed deposit schemes. The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme (RIPS) is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months. The interest is calculated annually. The interest rate for the RIPS scheme for senior citizens (age 58 years and above) is 10.50% p.a. (11.02%) for 36, 48 and 60 months. The rate of interest is calculated monthly. The revised interest rate for this cumulative interest payment scheme (CIPS) is 10% p.a. for 60 months. The interest rate for the Powerfin CIPS scheme for senior citizens is 10.50% p.a. for 60 months.
More in Moneylife
Insurance Denied +1737 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Safe And Smart Financial Advice For Students
- Possible Class Action against PACL in Australia
- `Threats of violence, political pressure among challenges to freedom of press in India'
- An Experiment in Rural Reshaping
- Insurance Denied
- What is the truth about RBI's top 10 defaulters list?
- Why Did Investors Pull out Their Money from these Equity Schemes?
- Patanjali: Emulating MNCs or Propagating Ayurveda?
- RBI Digs In Its Heels on Disclosure about Defaulters
- Moneylife Impact: Ministry asks SFIO to look into Helios & Matheson; ROC in 3 other cases
- Corporate Fixed Deposits: Unsecured, Not Fixed
- Panama Papers and What They Mean to India
- Finding Stocks that are backed by right management
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls