Tamil Nadu Power Finance hikes interest rates for fixed deposit schemes
The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months
Tamil Nadu Power Finance has revised the interest for its existing fixed deposit schemes. The upward revised interest rate for the regular interest payment scheme (RIPS) is 10.47% for 36 months, 48 months and 60 months. The interest is calculated annually. The interest rate for the RIPS scheme for senior citizens (age 58 years and above) is 10.50% p.a. (11.02%) for 36, 48 and 60 months. The rate of interest is calculated monthly. The revised interest rate for this cumulative interest payment scheme (CIPS) is 10% p.a. for 60 months. The interest rate for the Powerfin CIPS scheme for senior citizens is 10.50% p.a. for 60 months.
More in Moneylife
Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal? +11955 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Insurance problems: How to get justice from Ombudsman in a cost-effective way
- Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal?
- The ‘Made in India’ Problem
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
- From Flipkart to Flopkart in one BigBillionDay
- Modi’s target to put India in the top 50 in ‘Ease-Of-Doing-Business’ a pipedream?
- Aadhaar: Is the Modi govt moving against the Supreme Court order?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls