SEBI-Sahara case: Supreme Court defers hearing till tomorrow
A bench headed by Chief Justice Altamas Kabir granted one more day to Sahara which sought additional time to make a statement on when it would return Rs27,000 crore invested by people in its two companies
More in Moneylife
Eight PSBs to remain headless till January? +2023 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
How Moneylife Foundation’s Free Credit Helpline is important to you
- Stop Punishing Investors for the actions of Rogue Promoters
- Bhushan asks SIT to probe alleged Rs6,500 crore money laundering by RIL
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
- Forcible Do-gooding
- Congress-NCP govt removed Anti-Corruption Bureau from RTI just before polls
- Aadhaar: Is the Modi govt moving against the Supreme Court order?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls