SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme announces dividend
SBI Mutual Fund has announced the dividend as Rs4 per unit
SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme has announced dividend for 2011. The record date for the dividend is 18 March 2011. SBI Mutual Fund has announced the dividend as Rs4 per unit.
SBI Magnum Tax Gain scheme provides tax benefit under section 80C (the one with Rs1 lakh limit), and primarily invests in equity.
More in Moneylife
How Aadhaar linkage can destroy banks +8336 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Can You depend on mainstream media to report economic scams?
- How Aadhaar linkage can destroy banks
- SEBI asks Pancard Clubs to stop collecting money from investors
- How to use Iranian funds kept with UCO Bank, while helping them
- The RBI's ATM usage rule flies in the face of its own Consumer Charter
- Maharashtra Govt orders closure of Pune SOS Balagram to reclaim 'elite' land?
- Every chest pain doesnt mean a heart attack
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls