SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme announces dividend
SBI Mutual Fund has announced the dividend as Rs4 per unit
SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme has announced dividend for 2011. The record date for the dividend is 18 March 2011. SBI Mutual Fund has announced the dividend as Rs4 per unit.
SBI Magnum Tax Gain scheme provides tax benefit under section 80C (the one with Rs1 lakh limit), and primarily invests in equity.
More in Moneylife
PK's Romp through India's Financial Sector +6574 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Safe And Smart Financial Advice For Students
- QNet: MPID Court rejects anticipatory bail applications of five including Michael Ferreira, Suresh Thimiri
- Liquidate Helios & Matheson
- The other side of intolerance
- Punjab police probes 'sexual exploitation' against hockey skipper Sardar Singh
- Now, Good Samaritans can help victims without the worry of harassment
- Big data help banks but benefits should be passed on to customers as well
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls