SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme announces dividend
SBI Mutual Fund has announced the dividend as Rs4 per unit
SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme has announced dividend for 2011. The record date for the dividend is 18 March 2011. SBI Mutual Fund has announced the dividend as Rs4 per unit.
SBI Magnum Tax Gain scheme provides tax benefit under section 80C (the one with Rs1 lakh limit), and primarily invests in equity.
More in Moneylife
Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal? +11086 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Insurance problems: How to get justice from Ombudsman in a cost-effective way
- Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal?
- The ‘Made in India’ Problem
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
- From Flipkart to Flopkart in one BigBillionDay
- Modi’s target to put India in the top 50 in ‘Ease-Of-Doing-Business’ a pipedream?
- Aadhaar: Is the Modi govt moving against the Supreme Court order?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls