SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme announces dividend
SBI Mutual Fund has announced the dividend as Rs4 per unit
SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme has announced dividend for 2011. The record date for the dividend is 18 March 2011. SBI Mutual Fund has announced the dividend as Rs4 per unit.
SBI Magnum Tax Gain scheme provides tax benefit under section 80C (the one with Rs1 lakh limit), and primarily invests in equity.
More in Moneylife
Medha Patkar quits AAP +514 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Did you know LPG consumers get an insurance coverage?
- Harassment of taxpayers: CBDT promises action as PM Modi expresses dissatisfaction
- Over 90% of equity mutual fund schemes have an allocation of above 90% to equity
- Did Angelina Jolie just boost the growth of $1.72 trillion cancer industry?
- Hold on to Your House Carefully; You May Lose It
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A of IT Act
- Corporate Espionage and Worse: All Too Common
- QNet: EOW arrests V-Elite leaders Sandeep Kalra and Hitesh Miglani
- History Will Not Be Kind to Dr Manmohan Singh
- The Nirbhaya Documentary - as always, follow the money
- Dena Bank refuses to vacate property; harasses owners
- Are fund houses using direct plans to benefit themselves?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls