SBI Group controls about 59% ATMs in India
SBI and its five units have installed 61,500 ATMs, while private sector and foreign banks put together have about 41,800 ATMs and co-operative banks and regional rural banks have 1,150 machines, out of over one lakh ATMs in the country
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- What is high frequency trading and how it affects you?
- 7.7 magnitude earthquake hits Nepal, tremors felt in Northern India, Kolkata to Mumbai
- Bank FDs with no premature withdrawal
- Buying Stocks Vs Equity Funds
- Taxtortion: No TDS certificate unless short payment defaults are paid
- EPF or NPS? Why giving workers a choice is a bad idea
- Former chairman of Helios and Matheson among three top executives arrested
- BEL, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC, PNB, SAIL among 32 big PSUs without woman director
- MUDRA Bank: Confusions galore
- Will the Black Money Law Work?
- New device converts diesel into household fuel for rural India
- Subramanian Swamy warns PM Modi about signing Rafale deal
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls