Ringside View of IIMA
The story of the best B-school in India as told by a board member and visiting faculty
What does the lay man know about IIMA (Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad)? Why is it so awe-inspiring in the field of business management? In 2011, IIMA was ranked No 7 in Financial Times’ (FT) global ranking of Masters in Management Programme. Established in 1961, IIMA is the first Indian business school to achieve international recognition. According to Dr Samir K Barua, director, IIMA, “The institute has, by far, contributed the largest number of CEOs to Indian organisations among all the B-schools ...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield +4731 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Does the election expenses limit have any meaning?
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- Cracking down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part II
- Sensex, Nifty in a massive rally: Friday closing report
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- QNet: Bombay HC rejects Transview plea to defreeze bank accounts
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls