Axis AMC launches 'Axis Focused 25 Fund'
The equity fund scheme will be opened for subscription till 25 June 2012 and people can invest through monthly instalments of Rs1,000 or a one-time investment of Rs5,000
Mumbai: Axis Asset Management Company today launched the 'Axis Focused 25 Fund' that will focus on select 25 best companies with a majority of these being drawn from the top 200 domestic companies, reports PTI.
The equity fund offer will be opened for subscription till 25 June 2012 and people can invest through monthly instalments of Rs1,000 or a one-time investment of Rs5,000, the company said.
“The key feature of the fund is that we will attempt to nurture these companies over their business cycle without being unduly concerned by short term market volatility. It is thus ideal for patient and long term equity investors with an investment time horizon of more than five years,” managing director and CEO of Axis AMC, Rajiv Anand said.
The new scheme, which is based on the premises that quality companies tend to maintain their growth trajectory despite downturn will have strict internal risk management limits for the Axis Focused 25 Fund to ensure that the portfolio is well-diversified across sectors and is not illiquid.
Axis AMC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank and manages assets of over Rs9,000 crore in over 410,000 investor accounts.
More in Moneylife
Banks Vs Depositors +4709 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation event on decoding the realty regulator
- Banks Vs Depositors
- FIR against godman Brahmrishi Kumarswami
- FIPB defers decision on Jet-Etihad deal; Telenor gets go-ahead
- WPI-based Inflation eases to 4.7% in May
- I-T dept issues Rs816 crore demand notice on Wipro
- Government rectifies IIP data to 2.2% within 24 hours
- Naxals attack Dhanbad-Patna train, kills RPF jawan
- SEBI seeks details of Infosys board meeting of 1st June
- NSE to suspend trading in KS Oils, Abhishek Corp from 21st June
- Amway India chief, two others arrested under PCMCS Act. What about other MLMs?
- TDS on bank deposits: RBI’s advice to acknowledge 15-G/15-H is only half a step
- Corporate Governance: Convenience Rules with Infy Too
- Credit Sudhaar asking Rs16,000 a year for restoring 'credit'?
- Governance Deficit in Infosys?
- “Banks should not be selling third-party products,” RBI deputy governor
- Voila! A demand draft is bounced!
- Someone knew Narayana Murthy is coming back and traded on it
- Many messy reasons why people prefer gold. Can the FM remove them?
- Mango: Our Super Functional Food
- Suicides: Thousands of helpless men are victimized every year, says SIFF
- When Narayana Murthy walked the talk on Good Governance
- HDFC Bank pitches toxic product to NRIs
- A yield of 19.4%?
- Exclusive: Here is the Real Estate Bill, kept hidden from public
- Monitoring politically exposed persons: Need for a new approach by RBI
- Moneylife Impact: Now pay online for your passport; challan option also available
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls