Axis AMC launches 'Axis Focused 25 Fund'
The equity fund scheme will be opened for subscription till 25 June 2012 and people can invest through monthly instalments of Rs1,000 or a one-time investment of Rs5,000
Mumbai: Axis Asset Management Company today launched the 'Axis Focused 25 Fund' that will focus on select 25 best companies with a majority of these being drawn from the top 200 domestic companies, reports PTI.
The equity fund offer will be opened for subscription till 25 June 2012 and people can invest through monthly instalments of Rs1,000 or a one-time investment of Rs5,000, the company said.
“The key feature of the fund is that we will attempt to nurture these companies over their business cycle without being unduly concerned by short term market volatility. It is thus ideal for patient and long term equity investors with an investment time horizon of more than five years,” managing director and CEO of Axis AMC, Rajiv Anand said.
The new scheme, which is based on the premises that quality companies tend to maintain their growth trajectory despite downturn will have strict internal risk management limits for the Axis Focused 25 Fund to ensure that the portfolio is well-diversified across sectors and is not illiquid.
Axis AMC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank and manages assets of over Rs9,000 crore in over 410,000 investor accounts.
More in Moneylife
Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal? +11534 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Insurance problems: How to get justice from Ombudsman in a cost-effective way
- Jayalalitha gets interim bail from Supreme Court
- Amending Prize Chits Act
- 49% of RTI applications about information that is deliberately hidden from public
- SBI Chief Tries to Shift the Blame on NPAs
- How Moneylife Foundation's Free Credit Helpline is important to you
- Book Review of 'Not Just an Accountant'
- Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal?
- The ‘Made in India’ Problem
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
- From Flipkart to Flopkart in one BigBillionDay
- Modi’s target to put India in the top 50 in ‘Ease-Of-Doing-Business’ a pipedream?
- Aadhaar: Is the Modi govt moving against the Supreme Court order?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls