Mahindra launches 125 cc scooter ‘Duro DZ’
Mahindra group, launched 125 cc scooter ‘Mahindra Duro DZ’, priced at Rs42,332 (ex showroom Delhi).
Mahindra Two Wheelers, a part of the $14.4-billion Mahindra group, launched 125 cc scooter ‘Mahindra Duro DZ’, priced at Rs42,332 (ex showroom Delhi). The new scooter will be an addition to the company’s existing range of 125 cc scooters, Rodeo and Flyte, which cater to different consumer segments.
Mahindra Two Wheelers Senior V-P, Strategy and Market Development, Mr Viren Popli, said the Mahindra Duro DZ has been designed specifically for Indian road conditions. “The Duro DZ is the result of our R&D team working closely with consumers and extensive testing,” he added.
In order to promote the new scooter, the company will be using its brand ambassador Kareena Kapoor. “We have also created an interesting new marketing campaign with actor Kareena Kapoor, which we will be unveiled soon,” Mr Popli added.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Delighted to hear this. Krishnaraj
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Nifty, Sensex, Bank Nifty weak – Weekly closing report
- Did you know LPG consumers get an insurance coverage?
- Over 90% of equity mutual fund schemes have an allocation of above 90% to equity
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A of IT Act
- Hooda government favoured Vadra in land deals: CAG
- Hold on to Your House Carefully; You May Lose It
- Corporate Espionage and Worse: All Too Common
- QNet: EOW arrests V-Elite leaders Sandeep Kalra and Hitesh Miglani
- History Will Not Be Kind to Dr Manmohan Singh
- The Nirbhaya Documentary - as always, follow the money
- Dena Bank refuses to vacate property; harasses owners
- Are fund houses using direct plans to benefit themselves?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls