Mahindra launches 125 cc scooter ‘Duro DZ’
Mahindra group, launched 125 cc scooter ‘Mahindra Duro DZ’, priced at Rs42,332 (ex showroom Delhi).
Mahindra Two Wheelers, a part of the $14.4-billion Mahindra group, launched 125 cc scooter ‘Mahindra Duro DZ’, priced at Rs42,332 (ex showroom Delhi). The new scooter will be an addition to the company’s existing range of 125 cc scooters, Rodeo and Flyte, which cater to different consumer segments.
Mahindra Two Wheelers Senior V-P, Strategy and Market Development, Mr Viren Popli, said the Mahindra Duro DZ has been designed specifically for Indian road conditions. “The Duro DZ is the result of our R&D team working closely with consumers and extensive testing,” he added.
In order to promote the new scooter, the company will be using its brand ambassador Kareena Kapoor. “We have also created an interesting new marketing campaign with actor Kareena Kapoor, which we will be unveiled soon,” Mr Popli added.
More in Moneylife
Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal? +11121 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Insurance problems: How to get justice from Ombudsman in a cost-effective way
- Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal?
- The ‘Made in India’ Problem
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
- From Flipkart to Flopkart in one BigBillionDay
- Modi’s target to put India in the top 50 in ‘Ease-Of-Doing-Business’ a pipedream?
- Aadhaar: Is the Modi govt moving against the Supreme Court order?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls