Mahindra launches 125 cc scooter ‘Duro DZ’
Mahindra group, launched 125 cc scooter ‘Mahindra Duro DZ’, priced at Rs42,332 (ex showroom Delhi).
Mahindra Two Wheelers, a part of the $14.4-billion Mahindra group, launched 125 cc scooter ‘Mahindra Duro DZ’, priced at Rs42,332 (ex showroom Delhi). The new scooter will be an addition to the company’s existing range of 125 cc scooters, Rodeo and Flyte, which cater to different consumer segments.
Mahindra Two Wheelers Senior V-P, Strategy and Market Development, Mr Viren Popli, said the Mahindra Duro DZ has been designed specifically for Indian road conditions. “The Duro DZ is the result of our R&D team working closely with consumers and extensive testing,” he added.
In order to promote the new scooter, the company will be using its brand ambassador Kareena Kapoor. “We have also created an interesting new marketing campaign with actor Kareena Kapoor, which we will be unveiled soon,” Mr Popli added.
More in Moneylife
How Aadhaar linkage can destroy banks +11552 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Can You depend on mainstream media to report economic scams?
- Ranjit Sinha Is the Symptom
- RBI Focus on Sahara
- When Bollywood and celebrities join commoners to say 'I Stand With Deepika Padukone'
- QNet: Michael Ferreira family under EOW scanner?
- Headless & directionless Govt. Banks: No priority for Modi Sarkar?
- Vijay Mallya summoned by Bulandshahr Court for not paying pilot's dues
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls