L&T Infrastructure to issue tax-saving infra bonds
L&T Infrastructure bond issue will close on December 24, 2011
L&T Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd to issue Tranche 1 Bonds starting , on November 25, 2011, through a public issue of long term infrastructure bonds with a face value of Rs1,000 each in the nature of secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures having benefits under Section 80CCF of the Income Tax Act, 1961, aggregating up to Rs1,100 crore for FY2012. The minimum subscription will be five bonds and in multiples of one bond thereafter.
The bond issue will close on December 24, 2011, or earlier, as may be decided by the company. The first tranche of bonds will carry an interest rate of 9% per annum payable annually or compounded annually. The Tranche 1 Bonds are proposed to be listed on BSE.
The bonds have been rated ‘CARE AA+’ by CARE and ‘[ICRA] AA+’ by ICRA considered to offer high safety for timely servicing of financial obligations.
The bonds will carry a minimum lock-in period of five years from the date of allotment and can be redeemed after ten (10) years from the date of allotment.
More in Moneylife
11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield +4371 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- AAP’s Glare is directed at select businessmen
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Does the election expenses limit have any meaning?
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- FMP is unclear to investors: Our Online Survey Results
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- QNet: Bombay HC rejects Transview plea to defreeze bank accounts
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- Scam-tainted officers gunning for Dr Ashok Khemka?
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls