L&T Infrastructure to issue tax-saving infra bonds
L&T Infrastructure bond issue will close on December 24, 2011
L&T Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd to issue Tranche 1 Bonds starting , on November 25, 2011, through a public issue of long term infrastructure bonds with a face value of Rs1,000 each in the nature of secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures having benefits under Section 80CCF of the Income Tax Act, 1961, aggregating up to Rs1,100 crore for FY2012. The minimum subscription will be five bonds and in multiples of one bond thereafter.
The bond issue will close on December 24, 2011, or earlier, as may be decided by the company. The first tranche of bonds will carry an interest rate of 9% per annum payable annually or compounded annually. The Tranche 1 Bonds are proposed to be listed on BSE.
The bonds have been rated ‘CARE AA+’ by CARE and ‘[ICRA] AA+’ by ICRA considered to offer high safety for timely servicing of financial obligations.
The bonds will carry a minimum lock-in period of five years from the date of allotment and can be redeemed after ten (10) years from the date of allotment.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- 7.7 magnitude earthquake hits Nepal, tremors felt in Northern India, Kolkata to Mumbai
- What is high frequency trading and how it affects you?
- Bank FDs with no premature withdrawal
- Taxtortion: No TDS certificate unless short payment defaults are paid
- Black Money Bill not sufficient to eliminate the problem, says Dr Subramanian Swamy
- Buying Stocks Vs Equity Funds
- Former chairman of Helios and Matheson among three top executives arrested
- BEL, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC, PNB, SAIL among 32 big PSUs without woman director
- MUDRA Bank: Confusions galore
- Will the Black Money Law Work?
- New device converts diesel into household fuel for rural India
- Troubled Banks, Beleaguered Customers
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls