L&T Infrastructure to issue tax-saving infra bonds
L&T Infrastructure bond issue will close on December 24, 2011
L&T Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd to issue Tranche 1 Bonds starting , on November 25, 2011, through a public issue of long term infrastructure bonds with a face value of Rs1,000 each in the nature of secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures having benefits under Section 80CCF of the Income Tax Act, 1961, aggregating up to Rs1,100 crore for FY2012. The minimum subscription will be five bonds and in multiples of one bond thereafter.
The bond issue will close on December 24, 2011, or earlier, as may be decided by the company. The first tranche of bonds will carry an interest rate of 9% per annum payable annually or compounded annually. The Tranche 1 Bonds are proposed to be listed on BSE.
The bonds have been rated ‘CARE AA+’ by CARE and ‘[ICRA] AA+’ by ICRA considered to offer high safety for timely servicing of financial obligations.
The bonds will carry a minimum lock-in period of five years from the date of allotment and can be redeemed after ten (10) years from the date of allotment.
More in Moneylife
PK's Romp through India's Financial Sector +6694 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Safe And Smart Financial Advice For Students
- QNet: MPID Court rejects anticipatory bail applications of five including Michael Ferreira, Suresh Thimiri
- Liquidate Helios & Matheson
- The other side of intolerance
- Punjab police probes 'sexual exploitation' against hockey skipper Sardar Singh
- Now, Good Samaritans can help victims without the worry of harassment
- Big data help banks but benefits should be passed on to customers as well
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls