L&T Construction bags orders worth Rs1,002 crore
Of this, orders worth Rs846 crore are from the domestic market and new orders worth Rs156 crore are from the Middle East
New Delhi: Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said it has bagged orders worth over Rs1,002 crore across different categories from both domestic and overseas market during the current month, reports PTI.
“The Power Transmission & Distribution IC of L&T Construction has won orders valued over Rs1,002 crore across various business segments in June 2012,” the company said in a statement.
The company said it bagged order worth Rs846 crore from West Bengal Electricity Distribution Company for rural electricity infrastructure in the villages of West Bengal.
As far as international market is concerned, the company said it has bagged “new orders worth Rs156 crore... from reputed customers in Qatar for electrical network power quality improvement work including additional orders in ongoing projects in Middle East.”
More in Moneylife
Banks Vs Depositors +4688 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation event on decoding the realty regulator
- Banks Vs Depositors
- FIR against godman Brahmrishi Kumarswami
- FIPB defers decision on Jet-Etihad deal; Telenor gets go-ahead
- WPI-based Inflation eases to 4.7% in May
- I-T dept issues Rs816 crore demand notice on Wipro
- Government rectifies IIP data to 2.2% within 24 hours
- Naxals attack Dhanbad-Patna train, kills RPF jawan
- SEBI seeks details of Infosys board meeting of 1st June
- NSE to suspend trading in KS Oils, Abhishek Corp from 21st June
- Amway India chief, two others arrested under PCMCS Act. What about other MLMs?
- TDS on bank deposits: RBI’s advice to acknowledge 15-G/15-H is only half a step
- Corporate Governance: Convenience Rules with Infy Too
- Credit Sudhaar asking Rs16,000 a year for restoring 'credit'?
- Governance Deficit in Infosys?
- “Banks should not be selling third-party products,” RBI deputy governor
- Someone knew Narayana Murthy is coming back and traded on it
- Voila! A demand draft is bounced!
- Many messy reasons why people prefer gold. Can the FM remove them?
- Mango: Our Super Functional Food
- Suicides: Thousands of helpless men are victimized every year, says SIFF
- When Narayana Murthy walked the talk on Good Governance
- HDFC Bank pitches toxic product to NRIs
- A yield of 19.4%?
- Exclusive: Here is the Real Estate Bill, kept hidden from public
- Monitoring politically exposed persons: Need for a new approach by RBI
- Moneylife Impact: Now pay online for your passport; challan option also available
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls