LIC launches two new insurance policies
LIC Flexi Plus is a unit linked insurance product and provides a lump sum benefit on death and also the maturity benefit irrespective of survival of the policyholder while New Jeevan Nidhi from LIC is a conventional product with profit pension plan
New Delhi: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has launched two new policies, including a unit linked insurance plan, reports PTI.
Flexi Plus, a unit linked insurance product, not only provides a lump sum benefit on death but also the maturity benefit irrespective of survival of the policyholder, LIC said in a statement.
The policyholder can choose the amount of premium he/she desires to pay, depending on which equivalent level of cover will be provided. The plan aims at steady income carrying lower to medium risk, LIC said.
The other scheme called New Jeevan Nidhi is a conventional product with profit pension plan, which provides for death cover during deferment period and offers annuity on survival to the date of vesting.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
How Safe Is Your Building
- IDBI Bank: Employees, officers oppose proposed move of privatisation
- Bhushan Steel’s Dubious Restructuring
- ASCI bans 82 ads, including L’Oreal, CavinKare, Vicco, Complan, CNBC, India Today, Flipkart, BSNL, Uber, Snapdeal, Honda in June
- Why is Mumbai-Pune Expressway toll collection data a ‘secret’?
- Banking on Aadhaar: What concerns the RBI?
- Bulls on the Backfoot
- “The suit and the NSE’s conduct seem to me attempts at deflection and evasion”
- FTII strike seems government-sponsored, based on RTI documents
- The pains of MF redemption when your child becomes major
- Bombay HC asks NSE to pay Rs50 lakh as cost, donation in Moneylife case
- Who killed 14 rail passengers in Mumbai on Sunday?
- Big Fines by SEBI, But No Funds
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls