LIC launches two new insurance policies
LIC Flexi Plus is a unit linked insurance product and provides a lump sum benefit on death and also the maturity benefit irrespective of survival of the policyholder while New Jeevan Nidhi from LIC is a conventional product with profit pension plan
New Delhi: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has launched two new policies, including a unit linked insurance plan, reports PTI.
Flexi Plus, a unit linked insurance product, not only provides a lump sum benefit on death but also the maturity benefit irrespective of survival of the policyholder, LIC said in a statement.
The policyholder can choose the amount of premium he/she desires to pay, depending on which equivalent level of cover will be provided. The plan aims at steady income carrying lower to medium risk, LIC said.
The other scheme called New Jeevan Nidhi is a conventional product with profit pension plan, which provides for death cover during deferment period and offers annuity on survival to the date of vesting.
More in Moneylife
PK's Romp through India's Financial Sector +6802 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Safe And Smart Financial Advice For Students
- PACL Scam: The Australian connection
- Liquidate Helios & Matheson
- The other side of intolerance
- Punjab police probes 'sexual exploitation' against hockey skipper Sardar Singh
- Now, Good Samaritans can help victims without the worry of harassment
- Big data help banks but benefits should be passed on to customers as well
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls