Kashmir: Crossroads of Cultures
Situated on the north-west of the Indian subcontinent, the picture-postcard beauty of Kashmir valley is breathtaking
Recent newspaper reports that over a million tourists from different parts of India visited the Kashmir valley this summer set me reminiscing about my travels to this amazingly beautiful part of the subcontinent. The director of tourism in Kashmir, Farooq Shah, recently said, “This is the highest number of tourist arrivals recorded in the past 25 years. It has been a very good season for us. But Kashmir’s potential is unparalleled and we hope to do more work.” Another optimistic official said, “There ...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
TAX Torture +3531 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- Pune voter list file inspection shows deletion is done fraudulently!
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for mobile internet
- Reliance Life terminates AB Capital, lodges criminal complaints after Moneylife expose
- Missing voter names: Illegal deletions, modifications of voter list galore
- EC files complaint against TechM, HCL, Wipro and Voltas for working on poll day
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls