Is Religare Finvest’s NCD worth investing in?
Rising bad loans and negative cash flows of the past three years do not inspire confidence
Religare Finvest, a subsidiary of Religare Enterprises with its focus on SME financing and retail capital market financing, is looking at raising a corpus of Rs500 crore through an issue of non-convertible debentures. The NCD issue offers debentures of five types, termed as series I to series V and the tenure and coupon rate vary across categories in the following sequence:
Is it worth investing in this issue? The issue enjoys a rating of AA- from CARE and ICRA, similar to what the NCD issue of India Infoline holds, with an interest rate of 12.75%. Higher interest rate is attractive but remember higher the interest rate, the higher is the risk.
More in Moneylife
Medha Patkar quits AAP +782 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Did you know LPG consumers get an insurance coverage?
- Harassment of taxpayers: CBDT promises action as PM Modi expresses dissatisfaction
- Over 90% of equity mutual fund schemes have an allocation of above 90% to equity
- Did Angelina Jolie just boost the growth of $1.72 trillion cancer industry?
- Hold on to Your House Carefully; You May Lose It
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A of IT Act
- Corporate Espionage and Worse: All Too Common
- QNet: EOW arrests V-Elite leaders Sandeep Kalra and Hitesh Miglani
- History Will Not Be Kind to Dr Manmohan Singh
- The Nirbhaya Documentary - as always, follow the money
- Dena Bank refuses to vacate property; harasses owners
- Are fund houses using direct plans to benefit themselves?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls