Insurance companies being probed for service tax evasion
Bharat Reinsurance, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance, Apollo DKV Insurance, DLF Premierico Life Insurance, Aviva Life Insurance, Sri Ram Life Insurance, Sahara India Life Insurance and Reliance Life Insurance have been found guilty of service tax evasion says Chidambaram
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
How Safe Is Your Building
- “The suit and the NSE’s conduct seem to me attempts at deflection and evasion”
- FTII strike seems government-sponsored, based on RTI documents
- The pains of MF redemption when your child becomes major
- Bombay HC asks NSE to pay Rs50 lakh as cost, donation in Moneylife case
- Who killed 14 rail passengers in Mumbai on Sunday?
- Big Fines by SEBI, But No Funds
- Bad Loans Increase Even as RBI Talks Tough
- IDBI Bank: Employees, officers oppose proposed move of privatisation
- Why is Mumbai-Pune Expressway toll collection data a ‘secret’?
- Doctors are a step ahead of Yama says Prof Dr BM Hegde
- Bhushan Steel’s Dubious Restructuring
- Mudra Bank's refinance scheme is a non-starter says Religare
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls