Hyderabad police arrests two hackers from Noida
Police arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons of Rs72 lakh through internet banking
Noida: A police team from Hyderabad has arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons to the tune of Rs72 lakh through internet banking, reports PTI.
The accused, identified as Jalaludin and Shobit, have confessed to their involvement in the crimes, an official said.
The duo was taken to Sector-20 police station here before being taken to Hyderabad.
Their location was traced by the police team through electronic surveillance and cyber connectivity details, they said.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Former chairman of Helios and Matheson among three top executives arrested
- BEL, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC, PNB, SAIL among 32 big PSUs without woman director
- MUDRA Bank: Confusions galore
- New device converts diesel into household fuel for rural India
- Harassment of taxpayers: CBDT promises action as PM Modi expresses dissatisfaction
- Troubled Banks, Beleaguered Customers
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls