Hyderabad police arrests two hackers from Noida
Police arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons of Rs72 lakh through internet banking
Noida: A police team from Hyderabad has arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons to the tune of Rs72 lakh through internet banking, reports PTI.
The accused, identified as Jalaludin and Shobit, have confessed to their involvement in the crimes, an official said.
The duo was taken to Sector-20 police station here before being taken to Hyderabad.
Their location was traced by the police team through electronic surveillance and cyber connectivity details, they said.
More in Moneylife
Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal? +11610 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Insurance problems: How to get justice from Ombudsman in a cost-effective way
Unicity. Is another company from bangalore I got to know Hemant Sharma
- Jayalalitha gets interim bail from Supreme Court
- 49% of RTI applications about information that is deliberately hidden from public
- SBI Chief Tries to Shift the Blame on NPAs
- How Moneylife Foundation's Free Credit Helpline is important to you
- Book Review of 'Not Just an Accountant'
- Learn From Others’ Insurance Mistakes
- Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal?
- The ‘Made in India’ Problem
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
- From Flipkart to Flopkart in one BigBillionDay
- Modi’s target to put India in the top 50 in ‘Ease-Of-Doing-Business’ a pipedream?
- Aadhaar: Is the Modi govt moving against the Supreme Court order?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls