Hyderabad police arrests two hackers from Noida
Police arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons of Rs72 lakh through internet banking
Noida: A police team from Hyderabad has arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons to the tune of Rs72 lakh through internet banking, reports PTI.
The accused, identified as Jalaludin and Shobit, have confessed to their involvement in the crimes, an official said.
The duo was taken to Sector-20 police station here before being taken to Hyderabad.
Their location was traced by the police team through electronic surveillance and cyber connectivity details, they said.
More in Moneylife
Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal? +12080 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Insurance problems: How to get justice from Ombudsman in a cost-effective way
- Buy the best mobile this Diwali 2014
- How Moneylife Foundation's Free Credit Helpline is important to you
- Nifty, Sensex may try to rally – Weekly closing report
- Rajnath says possibility of terror attack cannot be ruled out
- Nifty, Sensex may enjoy short bounce – Friday closing report
- Prithvi Info Solutions: US Court issues arrest warrant against Madhavi Vuppalapati
- Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal?
- The ‘Made in India’ Problem
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
- From Flipkart to Flopkart in one BigBillionDay
- Modi’s target to put India in the top 50 in ‘Ease-Of-Doing-Business’ a pipedream?
- Adooye.com, another MLM, shuts shop: report
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls