Hyderabad police arrests two hackers from Noida
Police arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons of Rs72 lakh through internet banking
Noida: A police team from Hyderabad has arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons to the tune of Rs72 lakh through internet banking, reports PTI.
The accused, identified as Jalaludin and Shobit, have confessed to their involvement in the crimes, an official said.
The duo was taken to Sector-20 police station here before being taken to Hyderabad.
Their location was traced by the police team through electronic surveillance and cyber connectivity details, they said.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Bail, not Jail
- Dispense with TDS certificates and save tax payers from harassment!
- Bought a home? Great! But don’t forget to deduct TDS
- Is your property insured for a Nepal-like earthquake?
- Why no Chief CIC in Modi Raj?
- Army veteran declines to be present in a function to be attended by Defence Minister, CM
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls