Hyderabad police arrests two hackers from Noida
Police arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons of Rs72 lakh through internet banking
Noida: A police team from Hyderabad has arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons to the tune of Rs72 lakh through internet banking, reports PTI.
The accused, identified as Jalaludin and Shobit, have confessed to their involvement in the crimes, an official said.
The duo was taken to Sector-20 police station here before being taken to Hyderabad.
Their location was traced by the police team through electronic surveillance and cyber connectivity details, they said.
More in Moneylife
Medha Patkar quits AAP +567 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Did you know LPG consumers get an insurance coverage?
- Harassment of taxpayers: CBDT promises action as PM Modi expresses dissatisfaction
- Over 90% of equity mutual fund schemes have an allocation of above 90% to equity
- Did Angelina Jolie just boost the growth of $1.72 trillion cancer industry?
- Hold on to Your House Carefully; You May Lose It
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A of IT Act
- Corporate Espionage and Worse: All Too Common
- QNet: EOW arrests V-Elite leaders Sandeep Kalra and Hitesh Miglani
- History Will Not Be Kind to Dr Manmohan Singh
- The Nirbhaya Documentary - as always, follow the money
- Are fund houses using direct plans to benefit themselves?
- Dena Bank refuses to vacate property; harasses owners
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls