Hyderabad police arrests two hackers from Noida
Police arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons of Rs72 lakh through internet banking
Noida: A police team from Hyderabad has arrested two hackers from Noida for allegedly duping several persons to the tune of Rs72 lakh through internet banking, reports PTI.
The accused, identified as Jalaludin and Shobit, have confessed to their involvement in the crimes, an official said.
The duo was taken to Sector-20 police station here before being taken to Hyderabad.
Their location was traced by the police team through electronic surveillance and cyber connectivity details, they said.
More in Moneylife
How Aadhaar linkage can destroy banks +9300 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Can You depend on mainstream media to report economic scams?
- How Aadhaar linkage can destroy banks
- Ranjit Sinha Is the Symptom
- How to use Iranian funds kept with UCO Bank, while helping them
- SEBI asks Pancard Clubs to stop collecting money from investors
- Maharashtra Govt orders closure of Pune SOS Balagram to reclaim 'elite' land?
- The RBI's ATM usage rule flies in the face of its own Consumer Charter
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls