HSBC's 700 accounts
After the publicity and denials there is no followup on Arvind kejriwal revelations.
A few weeks ago, the charges of India Against Corruption (IAC) against HSBC and the 700 accounts, obtained from Geneva, truly seem like a case of ‘hit and run’. Everyone named by Arvind Kejriwal has got away by mouthing meaningless denials. HSBC itself has maintained a Sphinx-like silence that would do Sonia Gandhi proud. Here is one bank whose high-profile chairperson in Naina Lal Kidwai, is never asked uncomfortable questions during her many public appearances. That Moneylife provided specific evidence that the income tax department had ...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
TAX Torture +3531 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
- Pune voter list file inspection shows deletion is done fraudulently!
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for mobile internet
- Reliance Life terminates AB Capital, lodges criminal complaints after Moneylife expose
- Missing voter names: Illegal deletions, modifications of voter list galore
- EC files complaint against TechM, HCL, Wipro and Voltas for working on poll day
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls