Here’s Looking at Morocco
Located in North Africa, Morocco is a mystical country which attracts over 10 million tourists every year. Jaideep Mukerji explores the fascinating culture and history of this beautiful country
Morocco is just 15% the size of India, but the number of international visitors to Morocco is over twice the number of international visitors coming to our country every year. So what is it about Morocco that attracts over 10 million tourists every year?
Apart from its proximity to Europe and year-round abundance of sunshine and largely pleasant weather, it is Morocco’s incredible variety of landscapes—from high snow-covered mountains to ...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
TAX Torture +3529 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- Pune voter list file inspection shows deletion is done fraudulently!
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for mobile internet
- Reliance Life terminates AB Capital, lodges criminal complaints after Moneylife expose
- Missing voter names: Illegal deletions, modifications of voter list galore
- EC files complaint against TechM, HCL, Wipro and Voltas for working on poll day
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls