Fortnightly Market View: Fork on the road
The path of least resistance is higher
The market is behaving as if it wants to head higher. But, of course, in these days of volatile but directionless move, by the time you get this issue in hand, the market would have gone up and down a few times down and yet stayed at exactly the same place.
On Monday, 18th June, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) left interest rates unchanged, dashing the expectations of many who wanted to see a rate cut. RBI’s action disappointed speculators and they sent the market crashing by almost 500 points ...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
Banks Vs Depositors +4716 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation event on decoding the realty regulator
Do you believe that mlm companies are illegal ? Aditya Trivedi
- Banks Vs Depositors
- FIR against godman Brahmrishi Kumarswami
- FIPB defers decision on Jet-Etihad deal; Telenor gets go-ahead
- WPI-based Inflation eases to 4.7% in May
- I-T dept issues Rs816 crore demand notice on Wipro
- Government rectifies IIP data to 2.2% within 24 hours
- Naxals attack Dhanbad-Patna train, kills RPF jawan
- SEBI seeks details of Infosys board meeting of 1st June
- NSE to suspend trading in KS Oils, Abhishek Corp from 21st June
- Amway India chief, two others arrested under PCMCS Act. What about other MLMs?
- TDS on bank deposits: RBI’s advice to acknowledge 15-G/15-H is only half a step
- Corporate Governance: Convenience Rules with Infy Too
- Credit Sudhaar asking Rs16,000 a year for restoring 'credit'?
- Governance Deficit in Infosys?
- “Banks should not be selling third-party products,” RBI deputy governor
- Voila! A demand draft is bounced!
- Someone knew Narayana Murthy is coming back and traded on it
- Many messy reasons why people prefer gold. Can the FM remove them?
- Mango: Our Super Functional Food
- Suicides: Thousands of helpless men are victimized every year, says SIFF
- When Narayana Murthy walked the talk on Good Governance
- HDFC Bank pitches toxic product to NRIs
- A yield of 19.4%?
- Exclusive: Here is the Real Estate Bill, kept hidden from public
- Monitoring politically exposed persons: Need for a new approach by RBI
- Moneylife Impact: Now pay online for your passport; challan option also available
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls