Moneylife » Fine Print
Aviva Dynamic P/E Fund
The Fund has been launched for providing protection and creating wealth over the long term for investors. It is based on the mantra of selling when the markets are high and buying when the markets are low. If only markets behaved that way! All products based on such fixed rules end up making little money.
Ownership Changes Don’t Matter for Auto Insurance
“Compulsory insurance of the vehicle is meant for the benefit of third parties. The liability of the owner to have compulsory insurance is only in regard to third party and not to the property,” the Supreme Court has said in a recent judgement. This means that insurance companies are bound to pay even if the offending vehicle’s ownership has changed. The law does not say that the new owner has to go for a fresh insurance...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
Rot at the Top +7887 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
What all women need to know about money
- Rot at the Top
- Inspired by Modi speech? Now implement his appeals in your own life
- Here is what will come in the way of Modi to hit his infrastructure targets
- Triclosan is becoming the scourge of the month; Colgate defends it
- Why Kumar Birla’s rumoured exit from Living Media is no surprise
- 6 steps to move from cozy socialism and crony capitalism
- Rot at the Top
- TV18 and Network18 write off 75% of Reliance's original Rs1,700 crore investment?
- New TDS procedure just announced will mean more coercion and blackmail by I-T department
- SEBI asks Pancard Clubs to stop collecting money from investors
- Who is behind the CBI closure report in Satish Shetty murder case?
- How this new CBDT rule will create problems for your tax audit
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls