Moneylife » File postal complaints online
File postal complaints online
The Department of Economic Affairs has opened a single-window system for complaints about products, distribution or services of post office investment schemes. Complaints, not exceeding 2,500 characters, can be registered in the online form on the Website of the National Savings Institute, with details of the state and district to which the complainant belongs, in order to channel it to the appropriate regional centre. Documents supporting the complaint can also be attached and a code will be generated on the basis of information provided. This can be used to track the status of the complaint.
More in Moneylife
Tax Tentacles – 6: Expanding the Tax Net +796 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Debashis Basu gets this year’s Shriram Sanlam Award for Excellence in Financial Journalism
- Bought a home? Great! But don’t forget to deduct TDS
- Nifty, Bank Nifty and Sensex struggling to rally – Weekly closing report
- Tax Tentacles – 4: Redefining What to Tax
- No Achche Din for PSU Shareholders
- Tax Tentacles -3: How Delay, Litigations, TDS Undermine the System
- Who Does the Modi Sarkar Really Represent?
- Black Money Bill not sufficient to eliminate the problem, says Dr Subramanian Swamy
- Dispense with TDS certificates and save tax payers from harassment!
- SEBI's Lip Service on Governance
- Is your property insured for a Nepal-like earthquake?
- Why no Chief CIC in Modi Raj?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls