Moneylife » File postal complaints online
File postal complaints online
The Department of Economic Affairs has opened a single-window system for complaints about products, distribution or services of post office investment schemes. Complaints, not exceeding 2,500 characters, can be registered in the online form on the Website of the National Savings Institute, with details of the state and district to which the complainant belongs, in order to channel it to the appropriate regional centre. Documents supporting the complaint can also be attached and a code will be generated on the basis of information provided. This can be used to track the status of the complaint.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
CSR Reporting, legal and fiscal due diligence by NGOs
- ATM Charges: Madras HC issues notices to RBI, IBA
- Insider trading in ING Vysya stock?
- Can hospitals be more transparent by showing patient survival data?
- Moneylife Foundation felicitates Constable Azim Shaikh for preventing a railway catastrophe
- Kotak Mahindra Bank acquires ING Vysya Bank
- Amarchand & Mangaldas: Understanding the Shardul versus Cyril Shroff battle
- QNet: EOW tightens rope around agents, meeting places
- Stop Punishing Investors for the actions of Rogue Promoters
- Open Letter to the new Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu
- How banks helped Modi's new minister get rich while shareholders got poor
- ‘Any Branch Banking' - For whose benefit?
- ATM Charges: When RBI acts as ‘toothless’ tiger
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls