Moneylife » File postal complaints online
File postal complaints online
The Department of Economic Affairs has opened a single-window system for complaints about products, distribution or services of post office investment schemes. Complaints, not exceeding 2,500 characters, can be registered in the online form on the Website of the National Savings Institute, with details of the state and district to which the complainant belongs, in order to channel it to the appropriate regional centre. Documents supporting the complaint can also be attached and a code will be generated on the basis of information provided. This can be used to track the status of the complaint.
More in Moneylife
Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal? +11515 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Insurance problems: How to get justice from Ombudsman in a cost-effective way
- Jayalalitha gets interim bail from Supreme Court
- Amending Prize Chits Act
- 49% of RTI applications about information that is deliberately hidden from public
- SBI Chief Tries to Shift the Blame on NPAs
- How Moneylife Foundation's Free Credit Helpline is important to you
- Book Review of 'Not Just an Accountant'
- Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal?
- The ‘Made in India’ Problem
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
- From Flipkart to Flopkart in one BigBillionDay
- Modi’s target to put India in the top 50 in ‘Ease-Of-Doing-Business’ a pipedream?
- Aadhaar: Is the Modi govt moving against the Supreme Court order?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls