Moneylife » File postal complaints online
File postal complaints online
The Department of Economic Affairs has opened a single-window system for complaints about products, distribution or services of post office investment schemes. Complaints, not exceeding 2,500 characters, can be registered in the online form on the Website of the National Savings Institute, with details of the state and district to which the complainant belongs, in order to channel it to the appropriate regional centre. Documents supporting the complaint can also be attached and a code will be generated on the basis of information provided. This can be used to track the status of the complaint.
More in Moneylife
How Aadhaar linkage can destroy banks +16425 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Can You depend on mainstream media to report economic scams?
- Bank Holidays: No need to panic
- IIPM restrained from offering MBA, BBA courses, publishing advertisement
- The ‘Made in India’ Problem
- Narendra Modi in US: Huge crowd waits for the Indian PM with excitement
- Will Shahrukh Khan be questioned about his involvement with Rose Valley?
- Maharashtra Polls: Open for all but lead for none
- How Aadhaar linkage can destroy banks
- Ranjit Sinha Is the Symptom
- Headless & directionless Govt. Banks: No priority for Modi Sarkar?
- Modi’s target to put India in the top 50 in ‘Ease-Of-Doing-Business’ a pipedream?
- Aadhaar: Is the Modi govt moving against the Supreme Court order?
- Linus Pauling: A great scientist and/or a crooked quack?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls