Moneylife » File postal complaints online
File postal complaints online
The Department of Economic Affairs has opened a single-window system for complaints about products, distribution or services of post office investment schemes. Complaints, not exceeding 2,500 characters, can be registered in the online form on the Website of the National Savings Institute, with details of the state and district to which the complainant belongs, in order to channel it to the appropriate regional centre. Documents supporting the complaint can also be attached and a code will be generated on the basis of information provided. This can be used to track the status of the complaint.
More in Moneylife
Sensex down 5.94%; What to expect? +3246 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
- Has Modi, the Emperor, Really Lost His Shine?
- The biggest threat to 'acche din': Raghuram Rajan
- PMO, President Secretariat treat OROP petitions and letters as a routine matter
- Can we follow Indian numbering system for simplicity and good order?
- IRDAI finds Sahara Life promoters 'fit and proper'
- Double Standards over Black Money
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls