Moneylife » File postal complaints online
File postal complaints online
The Department of Economic Affairs has opened a single-window system for complaints about products, distribution or services of post office investment schemes. Complaints, not exceeding 2,500 characters, can be registered in the online form on the Website of the National Savings Institute, with details of the state and district to which the complainant belongs, in order to channel it to the appropriate regional centre. Documents supporting the complaint can also be attached and a code will be generated on the basis of information provided. This can be used to track the status of the complaint.
More in Moneylife
PK's Romp through India's Financial Sector +7371 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Safe And Smart Financial Advice For Students
- PACL Scam: The Australian connection
- How Mumbai’s local trains and double decker bus shocked a British transport expert
- Value Stocks Vs Value Traps
- SEBI holds guilty CMD, CEO of Palred Technologies for insider trading
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Bonds: Investors’ plight and fight continues
- Latur drought: Abundant politics, but no water
- Homeopathy is dead; Ayurveda needs a science test, Nobel Uvaacha?
- PK's Romp through India's Financial Sector
- Will the RBI Governor’s letter make a difference?
- Land worth crores allotted to Hema Malini, for just Rs70,000
- Moneylife launches Investor Club
- QNet: MPID Court rejects anticipatory bail applications of five including Michael Ferreira, Suresh Thimiri
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls