Moneylife » File postal complaints online
File postal complaints online
The Department of Economic Affairs has opened a single-window system for complaints about products, distribution or services of post office investment schemes. Complaints, not exceeding 2,500 characters, can be registered in the online form on the Website of the National Savings Institute, with details of the state and district to which the complainant belongs, in order to channel it to the appropriate regional centre. Documents supporting the complaint can also be attached and a code will be generated on the basis of information provided. This can be used to track the status of the complaint.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Making a mockery of Nifty?
- Is your property insured for a Nepal-like earthquake?
- Here's a low-cost water purifier for villages
- Nepal Earthquake: Watch out for fraudulent charities
- RBI slaps Rs4.5 crore penalty on Bank of Maharashtra, Dena Bank and OBC
- Nifty under pressure, Bank Nifty steady – Weekly closing report
- Who Does the Modi Sarkar Really Represent?
- Former chairman of Helios and Matheson among three top executives arrested
- BEL, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC, PNB, SAIL among 32 big PSUs without woman director
- Black Money Bill not sufficient to eliminate the problem, says Dr Subramanian Swamy
- MUDRA Bank: Confusions galore
- Will the Black Money Law Work?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls