Employees' Provident Fund: Online track
At last things are improving for harried employees
Employees have a tough time tracking the status of their provident fund (PF) accounts over the Web. Of late, the Internet has been flooded with PF-related complaints.
“I have made a PF withdrawal claim 5-6 months back from my previous organisation, but, as of now, I have not received my claim amount in my account... I have been contacting the HR (human resources) department of my previous organisation. According to them, they have sent the request (of the claim) and also have the acknowledgement copy, so they are not liable on any further issue over not receiving the claim,” complains Shailendra Mathur, from Gurgaon on...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
Abhishek, we will miss you terribly... +5529 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Ameet Patel on Budget 2014
- KBC Multi Trade, another MLM, goes bust; three agents dead
- How to get deemed conveyance for your housing society
- Call log records of 26/11 tampered? Maharashtra SCIC asks govt to probe
- Budget 2014 has done well in recognizing the needs of senior citizens
- Why more vaccines won't translate to better health
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls