Employees' Provident Fund: Online track
At last things are improving for harried employees
Employees have a tough time tracking the status of their provident fund (PF) accounts over the Web. Of late, the Internet has been flooded with PF-related complaints.
“I have made a PF withdrawal claim 5-6 months back from my previous organisation, but, as of now, I have not received my claim amount in my account... I have been contacting the HR (human resources) department of my previous organisation. According to them, they have sent the request (of the claim) and also have the acknowledgement copy, so they are not liable on any further issue over not receiving the claim,” complains Shailendra Mathur, from Gurgaon on...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
Rot at the Top +7817 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
What all women need to know about money
- Rot at the Top
- Inspired by Modi speech? Now implement his appeals in your own life
- Here is what will come in the way of Modi to hit his infrastructure targets
- Triclosan is becoming the scourge of the month; Colgate defends it
- Why Kumar Birla’s rumoured exit from Living Media is no surprise
- 6 steps to move from cozy socialism and crony capitalism
- Rot at the Top
- TV18 and Network18 write off 75% of Reliance's original Rs1,700 crore investment?
- New TDS procedure just announced will mean more coercion and blackmail by I-T department
- SEBI asks Pancard Clubs to stop collecting money from investors
- Who is behind the CBI closure report in Satish Shetty murder case?
- How this new CBDT rule will create problems for your tax audit
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls