Government extends health insurance scheme to domestic workers
The government extended benefits of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana scheme, which provides health insurance facilities to domestic workers
New Delhi: The Labour Ministry has extended benefits of a scheme to provide health insurance facilities to domestic workers, reports PTI.
“The Ministry of Labour and Employment has extended the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) to domestic workers,” the ministry said in release.
The main objective of this strategy is to inform the beneficiaries regarding enrolment procedures and benefits of the scheme.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
How Safe Is Your Building
- ASCI bans 82 ads, including L’Oreal, CavinKare, Vicco, Complan, CNBC, India Today, Flipkart, BSNL, Uber, Snapdeal, Honda in June
- IDBI Bank: Employees, officers oppose proposed move of privatisation
- Why is Mumbai-Pune Expressway toll collection data a ‘secret’?
- Banking on Aadhaar: What concerns the RBI?
- Bulls on the Backfoot
- Beat the Index Easily
- “The suit and the NSE’s conduct seem to me attempts at deflection and evasion”
- FTII strike seems government-sponsored, based on RTI documents
- Bombay HC asks NSE to pay Rs50 lakh as cost, donation in Moneylife case
- Who killed 14 rail passengers in Mumbai on Sunday?
- Bad Loans Increase Even as RBI Talks Tough
- Mutual Funds buying more than match FIIs selling
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls