Government extends health insurance scheme to domestic workers
The government extended benefits of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana scheme, which provides health insurance facilities to domestic workers
New Delhi: The Labour Ministry has extended benefits of a scheme to provide health insurance facilities to domestic workers, reports PTI.
“The Ministry of Labour and Employment has extended the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) to domestic workers,” the ministry said in release.
The main objective of this strategy is to inform the beneficiaries regarding enrolment procedures and benefits of the scheme.
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
CSR Reporting, legal and fiscal due diligence by NGOs
- ATM Charges: Madras HC issues notices to RBI, IBA
- Insider trading in ING Vysya stock?
- Moneylife Foundation felicitates Constable Azim Shaikh for preventing a railway catastrophe
- Amarchand & Mangaldas: Understanding the Shardul versus Cyril Shroff battle
- The Pain of a Financial Consumer
- ED books officials from Dena Bank, OBC, BoI, Vijaya Bank, UCO
- QNet: EOW tightens rope around agents, meeting places
- Open Letter to the new Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu
- How banks helped Modi's new minister get rich while shareholders got poor
- ‘Any Branch Banking' - For whose benefit?
- ATM Charges: When RBI acts as ‘toothless’ tiger
- With SBI taking lead, ‘Any time banking’ too is going for a toss
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls