Government extends health insurance scheme to domestic workers
The government extended benefits of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana scheme, which provides health insurance facilities to domestic workers
New Delhi: The Labour Ministry has extended benefits of a scheme to provide health insurance facilities to domestic workers, reports PTI.
“The Ministry of Labour and Employment has extended the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) to domestic workers,” the ministry said in release.
The main objective of this strategy is to inform the beneficiaries regarding enrolment procedures and benefits of the scheme.
More in Moneylife
Eight PSBs to remain headless till January? +2032 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
How Moneylife Foundation’s Free Credit Helpline is important to you
- Stop Punishing Investors for the actions of Rogue Promoters
- Bhushan asks SIT to probe alleged Rs6,500 crore money laundering by RIL
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
- Forcible Do-gooding
- Congress-NCP govt removed Anti-Corruption Bureau from RTI just before polls
- Aadhaar: Is the Modi govt moving against the Supreme Court order?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls