Government extends health insurance scheme to domestic workers
The government extended benefits of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana scheme, which provides health insurance facilities to domestic workers
New Delhi: The Labour Ministry has extended benefits of a scheme to provide health insurance facilities to domestic workers, reports PTI.
“The Ministry of Labour and Employment has extended the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) to domestic workers,” the ministry said in release.
The main objective of this strategy is to inform the beneficiaries regarding enrolment procedures and benefits of the scheme.
More in Moneylife
Will the new gold scheme succeed? +1691 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Bought a home? Great! But don’t forget to deduct TDS
- Truncated national anthem played at Jayalalithaa's swearing-in
- No Achche Din for PSU Shareholders
- Nifty, Bank Nifty, Sensex still on an uptrend – Wednesday closing report
- Will the new gold scheme succeed?
- How to Select Stocks for Building Long Term Wealth
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls