Government extends health insurance scheme to domestic workers
The government extended benefits of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana scheme, which provides health insurance facilities to domestic workers
New Delhi: The Labour Ministry has extended benefits of a scheme to provide health insurance facilities to domestic workers, reports PTI.
“The Ministry of Labour and Employment has extended the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) to domestic workers,” the ministry said in release.
The main objective of this strategy is to inform the beneficiaries regarding enrolment procedures and benefits of the scheme.
More in Moneylife
11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield +4458 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Does the election expenses limit have any meaning?
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- Sensex, Nifty in a massive rally: Friday closing report
- Sensex, Nifty close at all time high on shrinking CAD: Thursday closing report
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet: Bombay HC rejects Transview plea to defreeze bank accounts
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls