Corporate Governance-An important aspect to check before picking stocks
One of the reasons why shares of some companies trade cheap is poor governance standards
The media highlight the stocks that are hogging the limelight. However, one of the most crucial aspects of popular stocks is rarely discussed in popular media, let alone investor forums—corporate governance. Any blot on corporate governance is harmful and should be taken as a serious warning sign—if not a red flag to avoid the stock.
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
TAX Torture +3531 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
- Pune voter list file inspection shows deletion is done fraudulently!
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for mobile internet
- Reliance Life terminates AB Capital, lodges criminal complaints after Moneylife expose
- Missing voter names: Illegal deletions, modifications of voter list galore
- EC files complaint against TechM, HCL, Wipro and Voltas for working on poll day
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls