CIBIL to provide creditor’s contact updates to member banks
CIBIL Location Plus will provide comprehensive information like customer identification details and contact addresses along with the reported dates and all the customer contact numbers to member banks.
Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd (CIBIL) has said that it has launched a new product, CIBIL Locate Plus, which would help its member banks to get updated contact details of their customers.
"One of the challenges lenders face is keeping updated and accurate contact details on all of their customers. CIBIL Locate Plus leverages the bureau's vast and comprehensive information repository to provide its members with comprehensive contact information faster and more cost effectively,” said Arun Thukral, managing director, CIBIL.
CIBIL's updated information will help credit grantors to reduce downstream data and labour costs by locating the right party earlier across the customer credit lifecycle, the release said.
Finding contact earlier in the collection process, reducing returned mail and minimising outbound calls to disconnected or wrong numbers will positively impact the business productivity and maximize return on investment of the member banks, the release added.
— Yogesh Sapkale firstname.lastname@example.org
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
CSR Reporting, legal and fiscal due diligence by NGOs
- ATM Charges: Madras HC issues notices to RBI, IBA
- Insider trading in ING Vysya stock?
- Can hospitals be more transparent by showing patient survival data?
- Will 'Jeevan Praman' really help ease life for pensioners?
- Moneylife Foundation felicitates Constable Azim Shaikh for preventing a railway catastrophe
- Kotak Mahindra Bank acquires ING Vysya Bank
- QNet: EOW tightens rope around agents, meeting places
- Stop Punishing Investors for the actions of Rogue Promoters
- Open Letter to the new Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu
- ‘Any Branch Banking' - For whose benefit?
- How banks helped Modi's new minister get rich while shareholders got poor
- ATM Charges: When RBI acts as ‘toothless’ tiger
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls