CIBIL to provide creditor’s contact updates to member banks
CIBIL Location Plus will provide comprehensive information like customer identification details and contact addresses along with the reported dates and all the customer contact numbers to member banks.
Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd (CIBIL) has said that it has launched a new product, CIBIL Locate Plus, which would help its member banks to get updated contact details of their customers.
"One of the challenges lenders face is keeping updated and accurate contact details on all of their customers. CIBIL Locate Plus leverages the bureau's vast and comprehensive information repository to provide its members with comprehensive contact information faster and more cost effectively,” said Arun Thukral, managing director, CIBIL.
CIBIL's updated information will help credit grantors to reduce downstream data and labour costs by locating the right party earlier across the customer credit lifecycle, the release said.
Finding contact earlier in the collection process, reducing returned mail and minimising outbound calls to disconnected or wrong numbers will positively impact the business productivity and maximize return on investment of the member banks, the release added.
— Yogesh Sapkale firstname.lastname@example.org
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
How Safe Is Your Building
Shame to RBI and the people of India. Samar Chatterjee
- IDBI Bank: Employees, officers oppose proposed move of privatisation
- ASCI bans 82 ads, including L’Oreal, CavinKare, Vicco, Complan, CNBC, India Today, Flipkart, BSNL, Uber, Snapdeal, Honda in June
- Why is Mumbai-Pune Expressway toll collection data a ‘secret’?
- Banking on Aadhaar: What concerns the RBI?
- Bulls on the Backfoot
- Beat the Index Easily
- “The suit and the NSE’s conduct seem to me attempts at deflection and evasion”
- FTII strike seems government-sponsored, based on RTI documents
- The pains of MF redemption when your child becomes major
- Bombay HC asks NSE to pay Rs50 lakh as cost, donation in Moneylife case
- Who killed 14 rail passengers in Mumbai on Sunday?
- Mutual Funds buying more than match FIIs selling
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls