CIBIL to provide creditor’s contact updates to member banks
CIBIL Location Plus will provide comprehensive information like customer identification details and contact addresses along with the reported dates and all the customer contact numbers to member banks.
Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd (CIBIL) has said that it has launched a new product, CIBIL Locate Plus, which would help its member banks to get updated contact details of their customers.
"One of the challenges lenders face is keeping updated and accurate contact details on all of their customers. CIBIL Locate Plus leverages the bureau's vast and comprehensive information repository to provide its members with comprehensive contact information faster and more cost effectively,” said Arun Thukral, managing director, CIBIL.
CIBIL's updated information will help credit grantors to reduce downstream data and labour costs by locating the right party earlier across the customer credit lifecycle, the release said.
Finding contact earlier in the collection process, reducing returned mail and minimising outbound calls to disconnected or wrong numbers will positively impact the business productivity and maximize return on investment of the member banks, the release added.
— Yogesh Sapkale email@example.com
More in Moneylife
11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield +4573 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Does the election expenses limit have any meaning?
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- Sensex, Nifty in a massive rally: Friday closing report
- Sensex, Nifty close at all time high on shrinking CAD: Thursday closing report
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet: Bombay HC rejects Transview plea to defreeze bank accounts
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls