Moneylife » Alternative investment: Collective amnesia
Alternative investment: Collective amnesia
SEBI has come out with an ambit of what it calls collective investments schemes (CIS). The first time Sebi came up with the idea of regulating CIS was when many investors were taken for a ride by ‘plantation’ companies, literally promising that money would grow on trees. We don’t know what has prompted the current move but we sure know that Moneylife has broken the story on how Osian’s Art Fund raised more than a hundred crore rupees for a three-year art fund but has not yet been able to pay back the redemption amounts fully. We had also pointed out that Sebi had grossly failed to regulate...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
Abhishek, we will miss you terribly... +5358 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Ameet Patel on Budget 2014
- KBC Multi Trade, another MLM, goes bust; three agents dead
- How to get deemed conveyance for your housing society
- Call log records of 26/11 tampered? Maharashtra SCIC asks govt to probe
- Budget 2014 has done well in recognizing the needs of senior citizens
- Why more vaccines won't translate to better health
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls