12.6% of total bank debt is with top 10 Indian corporate groups
Unless a solution to the problems of the heavily leveraged sectors and corporates is found, it is very unlikely that the economy will move ahead, says Espirito Santo Securities
More in Moneylife
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
How Safe Is Your Building
- IDBI Bank: Employees, officers oppose proposed move of privatisation
- Bhushan Steel’s Dubious Restructuring
- Why is Mumbai-Pune Expressway toll collection data a ‘secret’?
- ASCI bans 82 ads, including L’Oreal, CavinKare, Vicco, Complan, CNBC, India Today, Flipkart, BSNL, Uber, Snapdeal, Honda in June
- Banking on Aadhaar: What concerns the RBI?
- Bulls on the Backfoot
- “The suit and the NSE’s conduct seem to me attempts at deflection and evasion”
- FTII strike seems government-sponsored, based on RTI documents
- The pains of MF redemption when your child becomes major
- Bombay HC asks NSE to pay Rs50 lakh as cost, donation in Moneylife case
- Who killed 14 rail passengers in Mumbai on Sunday?
- Mutual Funds buying more than match FIIs selling
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls