12.6% of total bank debt is with top 10 Indian corporate groups
Unless a solution to the problems of the heavily leveraged sectors and corporates is found, it is very unlikely that the economy will move ahead, says Espirito Santo Securities
More in Moneylife
Medha Patkar quits AAP +1087 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation: Maharashtra CM Fadnavis says financial literacy empowers citizens
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Did you know LPG consumers get an insurance coverage?
- Harassment of taxpayers: CBDT promises action as PM Modi expresses dissatisfaction
- Government to invest $10 bn in chip manufacturing units
- Did Angelina Jolie just boost the growth of $1.72 trillion cancer industry?
- Over 90% of equity mutual fund schemes have an allocation of above 90% to equity
- Hold on to Your House Carefully; You May Lose It
- Corporate Espionage and Worse: All Too Common
- QNet: EOW arrests V-Elite leaders Sandeep Kalra and Hitesh Miglani
- History Will Not Be Kind to Dr Manmohan Singh
- The Nirbhaya Documentary - as always, follow the money
- Dena Bank refuses to vacate property; harasses owners
- Are fund houses using direct plans to benefit themselves?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls