Monday morning, after mentioning David Headley's name, some people, to their shock, received automatic replies from PassportSeva Support Twitter account asking for his file number!
Value investors scour thousands of stocks to find bargains, also known as value stocks, which they believe are undervalued by the market. However, at the same time, there are value traps, which attract value buyers due to their cheap valuations; however its stock price never recovers
British transport expert Christian Wolmar, visited Churchgate and Victoria Terminus stations last week, as a part of his India tour for his new book on Indian Railways
Dr Sinha, Advisor to the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, while speaking at Moneylife Foundation’s 6th Anniversary said, while finding out a way in the system, an official may have to take flak from vested interests
The panellists at Moneylife Foundation’s 6th Anniversary felt that governance and transformation from within the system can change the lives of citizens and technology can play a major role in this
On 21 January 2016, the Ministry for Road Transport and Highways notified a Standard Operating Procedure for the manner in which Good Samaritans must be treated by the police and the courts during the investigation of an accident case, or the trial
- QNet: MPID Court rejects anticipatory bail applications of five including Michael Ferreira, Suresh Thimiri
- Liquidate Helios & Matheson
- The other side of intolerance
- Punjab police probes 'sexual exploitation' against hockey skipper Sardar Singh
- Now, Good Samaritans can help victims without the worry of harassment
- PACL Scam: The Australian connection
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls