It is well known that Tamil Nadu experiences continuous power shortage and industrial development, apart from supplies to the public at large, has been inadequate. If the clearances were given expeditiously, the Tuticorin power plant would not have been kept idle for a year now!
Feed from BusinessWire
Faculty Development Programme on Commodity Markets Organised by MCX
Source: MCX India Limited On: 28th Nov, 17:02
The Largest Ever "G-STAR 2014" Ended in Great Success
Source: Business Wire On: 28th Nov, 16:58
Toshiba Launches ARM® Cortex®-A9 Based Application Processors with Enhanced Sound and Image Data-Mining and Security Functions
Source: Business Wire On: 28th Nov, 16:52
YKK's Animation "FASTENING DAYS" Now Playing Worldwide
Source: Business Wire On: 28th Nov, 16:42
PENTAX Medical Launches New ENT Videoscope Solution
Source: Business Wire On: 28th Nov, 16:30
Turtle Launches First of its Kind Social Campaign - #idroppedmyclothes
Source: Turtle Limited On: 28th Nov, 16:25
- Moneylife Foundation felicitates Constable Azim Shaikh for preventing a railway catastrophe
- The Pain of a Financial Consumer
- ED books officials from Dena Bank, OBC, BoI, Vijaya Bank, UCO
- Ruling BJP and five other major political parties continue to insult RTI Act
- Market to Modi Govt: Be happy with low PSU valuation
- Can old airlines weather the storm?
- QNet: EOW tightens rope around agents, meeting places
- Open Letter to the new Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu
- How banks helped Modi's new minister get rich while shareholders got poor
- ‘Any Branch Banking' - For whose benefit?
- ATM Charges: When RBI acts as ‘toothless’ tiger
- With SBI taking lead, ‘Any time banking’ too is going for a toss
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls