The power ministry has disagreed with a Fact Checker article authored by Manoj K carried by IANS under the title 'Power ministry: series of false claims, marginal improvements' on July 24
As many as 16,500 companies in India fall under the purview of mandatory corporate social responsibility (CSR) norms, posing a challenge not only for those engaging in such causes for the first time but also others in terms of effective implementation and reporting, experts maintain
An enthusiast till the last for sharing ideas with students and youth, it was not surprising that former president A.P.J. Abdul Kalam was delivering a lecture at the IIM-Shillong when he collapsed and died in a hospital shortly afterwards
In a development reminiscent of the moves in October 2007 to regulate the participatory note, or P-Note, route of overseas funds investing in Indian stocks, the markets mood was hit after a special probe team wanted better regulation of such instruments
These are some of the claims made by the Ministry of road transport in its performance report card, issued a year after Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s first year in office
- 8 reasons why Good Governance will not come by building on Aadhaar
- Is real estate in a slow-motion crash?
- Mamata in London with 66-member delegation; but no senior leaders available to meet
- Aadhaar: Nagrik Chetna Manch files contempt petition against RBI, CEC, Cabinet Secretary
- What the Modi government can do to reduce the use of cash
- Three Cheers for the Supreme Court’s Orders on IPL, Mallya and Sahara
Grab a Discount Coupon here
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls