Moneylife's seminar with Mr Noshir Dadrawala on the various intricacies of the changed scenario as a result of the CSR norms applicable from this year, under the Companies Act 2013.
As against 21% in 2009, Congress got a vote share of 17.9% this time while its seat tally dropped hugely to 42 from 82 in Maharashtra assembly polls
Feed from BusinessWire
Icertis Adds The Dallas Opera to Its Growing and Distinct Customer Portfolio of Contract Management
Source: Icertis On: 21st Oct, 16:14
GSMA Supports TRAI Recommendations for India’s Forthcoming Spectrum Auction
Source: Business Wire On: 21st Oct, 16:11
CG Announces the Appointment of Sanjay Singh as Global Head of HR
Source: Crompton Greaves Ltd On: 21st Oct, 16:11
Grab Incredible Offers Across Leading E-Commerce Merchants with the MobiKwik Online Mela
Source: MobiKwik On: 21st Oct, 15:01
GSMA Provides New Details for Mobile World Congress 2015
Source: Business Wire On: 21st Oct, 13:30
HCL Infosystems Reports Consolidated Revenue of Rs. 1683 Cr. for Quarter Ending 30th Sept, 2014
Source: HCL Infosystems Ltd. On: 21st Oct, 12:50
- Jayalalitha gets interim bail from Supreme Court
- Amending Prize Chits Act
- 49% of RTI applications about information that is deliberately hidden from public
- SBI Chief Tries to Shift the Blame on NPAs
- How Moneylife Foundation's Free Credit Helpline is important to you
- Book Review of 'Not Just an Accountant'
- Is the Modi govt helping Ponzi, MLMs become legal?
- The ‘Made in India’ Problem
- Why are ex-servicemen disillusioned with successive govts?
- From Flipkart to Flopkart in one BigBillionDay
- Modi’s target to put India in the top 50 in ‘Ease-Of-Doing-Business’ a pipedream?
- Aadhaar: Is the Modi govt moving against the Supreme Court order?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls