With banking schemes like Jan Dhan Yojana, mass movement programmes like Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan, and social movements like Beti Bachao, the government says no sector has been left untouched in its commitment for inclusive development
The reason is, first, the realisation that one year is not a long enough to give a definitive judgment on the performance of a government, especially when it is emerging from the black hole of the failures of its predecessor
Ranjit Singh Buttar is a rare male gynaecologist here in this holy Sikh city, and as district health officer, he has many other tasks, including running rural health centres, delivering contraceptives and ensuring polio inoculations to every new born
There are around 255 operational malls in the top seven cities of India including Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad
Meanwhile, leading RTI activists have demanded making public, the names of the selected candidates; making the selection process time bound and appointing the senior most Information Commissioner, as the CIC, in the interim
Grab a Discount Coupon here
- Bought a home? Great! But don’t forget to deduct TDS
- Tax Tentacles – 4: Redefining What to Tax
- No Achche Din for PSU Shareholders
- Nifty, Bank Nifty, Sensex still on an uptrend – Wednesday closing report
- Aruna Shanbaug: The fighter-survivor helped over 42 years by KEM staff
- Hardly any foreign investment into India: China daily
- Who Does the Modi Sarkar Really Represent?
- Black Money Bill not sufficient to eliminate the problem, says Dr Subramanian Swamy
- Dispense with TDS certificates and save tax payers from harassment!
- SEBI's Lip Service on Governance
- Is your property insured for a Nepal-like earthquake?
- Why no Chief CIC in Modi Raj?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls